HybridZ

Explain your screen name choice

alexideways

Well I'm a big guy, and I have a large cone shaped felt hat. Ever seen Blazing Saddles? My buddy started calling me "Mongo" and it stuck. The "510" is from the other car I'm building which is a SR20DET powered Dime.

Mongo is just a pawn in game of life...

Well I started years ago using SuperB60ce which was a nickname I had in Korea (SuperB) plus (60CE) for UH-60 Crewchief. I used that on Z-car, 240.org, Zdriver etc. well I moved back to the states from Italy, and I could not remember any of my passwords, and no longer had the AOL account I had signed up for....so my wife came up with Dtsnlvrs I think it is kind of self explanitory

greenmonster80 was my drink of choice for years. Gin is 80 proof and with some mountain dew it has a green color.

I need to try that someday. LOL

Fairly simple... when I finally decided to try posting, like DavyZ, I couldn't think of anything. For some reason I was feeling old that day, so A Grumpy Olphart came into existence-- or Acerbic G. Olphart if you prefer.:icon53:

Or, it could spell: A GOOD OLPHART...

My dad,uncles and a couple his military budddies created a drag racing team and they called themselves Dudeboy Racing. Check this picture out from Carlsbad, Calif. in 1969.

By the way that is my dad driving !!!!!!!

Way cool pic! :icon6:

I raced at Carlsbad a couple of times. I was sad to see that po-dunk dragstrip with the uphill runoff disappear a couple years back.

~phiz