HybridZ

Explain your screen name choice

alexideways

JTMNY1999

My screen name is basicly J=first name T=last MNY= money because I like to make some. As for the 1999 There is A rap group called "Bone Thugs N Harmony" my fav group. They have a album called east.1999 that's the street they hustle on so that's how I got the numbers.

I started using this nickname when I joined online forums several years ago. It's basically a reference to one of my favorite movies, Army of Darkness. If you havent seen it, you should.

Here's a clip of the movie that inspired the name: http://underworld.fortunecity.com/playstation/190/army13.wav

- Greg -

Don't worry, I seen the movie and liked it a lot and both Evil Deads as well.

Wow guys, this is really interesting keep it up...

When my friend gave me his old Rayjay turbos for the Z, I knew nothing about this power adder. I thought they were superchargers and believed I had to use both of them or the system would not work on my 383 Chevy engine. It took a lot of research before I even started planning for my current configuration.

So basically, Turbo Meister, "someone who has mastered the art of turbos", is a tongue-in-cheeck description of my painfully limited turbo knowledge. My first name tells you why it's Meister and not Master.

The good news is that I'm learning more and more about turbos each day and someday may actually earn that name.

Hanns

I started using this nickname when I joined online forums several years ago. It's basically a reference to one of my favorite movies, Army of Darkness. If you havent seen it, you should.

Here's a clip of the movie that inspired the name: http://underworld.fortunecity.com/playstation/190/army13.wav

- Greg -

High Five Greg! Evil Dead is the business! I actually met Bruce Campbell, and shook his hand once. the USF Campus Activities Board was showing Army of Darkness (at movie on the lawn, kind of like the drive in but without the car, and therefore without the backseat...doh!), and they convinced him to come and give a talk and sign his then new book: If Chins could Kill, confessions of a B-movie actor. So, when I got through the line, he was surprised to learn that a: I was actually a student, and not just a big nerd there to have him sign my Evil Dead stuff (he was officially there to sign his book, but he was gracious enough to sign other things too), and b: an art major! He was pretty cool. Some trivia: Sam Raimi tries to put him in his movies whenever possible because they were childhood friends. He's the ring announcer in Spider Man, and the Doorman that turns Peter away in Spider Man 2 (also, in an attempt to jump start his career, the official title of Evil Dead III was actually Bruce Campbell vs the Army of Darkness, but the Bruce Campbell was always really small...so it didn't really work). Uncle Ben's Oldsmobile in Spider man is actually the same Oldsmobile from Evil Dead. Know why? It's Sam Raimi's personal car, and he tries to work that into movies whenever possible too.

While removing the paint from the current car, I was listening to a local radio station announce a contest. The contest rules required having "Metallica" painted on your car, then be spotted by the radio station people on the road driving around town.

At the time I wishing I had a stainless steel car, because I liked the metallic look so much. (No, I don't want a delorean - I would prefer a stainless S30.)

site1082.jpg

Jon

once upon a long ago i had a 25'cal sailboat i called c-hag. then i got other boats, the name kinda faded offa all but my water jerryjugs--so, when z31s came my way i decided z=hag was ok--sorta sea and very z and still haggy--------so here i yam z-hag, and on my sailing sites and cruising sites i yam c-hag.

anyone like the old black and white popeye cartoons pre 1955?????

what is the name of popeyes boat?????????

go figger.........

ps===i yam female.............summerseas.jpg

High Five Greg! Evil Dead is the business! I actually met Bruce Campbell, and shook his hand once.

A buddy of mine got a copy of his book signed for me years ago when he came to Phoenix. Wish I had gotten to meet him too. Bruce seems like one of those guys that would be funny in real life -- his acting seems like his natural personality. I've noticed the connection between Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell, but didnt know they were childhood friends. That car trivia is off the hook! Ever seen the TV series Jack of All Trades? That was some funny stuff...

Damn.. looks like the webmaster busted my link to the audio clip. Oh well -- just rent the movie!

- Greg -