HybridZ

I Crashed My Z!!!!!

Overkill Z

tell me what u think of the vid!

I think you were street racing and very lucky that nothing worse happened. Anything that happened in that situation was your fault no matter if your buddy spun in front of you or not. Do yourself a favor and try a track day. It's legal and you'll have so much fun you will never think about trying it on the street again.

I think you were street racing and very lucky that nothing worse happened. Anything that happened in that situation was your fault no matter if your buddy spun in front of you or not. Do yourself a favor and try a track day. It's legal and you'll have so much fun you will never think about trying it on the street again.

thanks for the big daddy talk jeff...i spend more time on the track then u do

yea, some stupid 16 year old kids were racing a couple days ago here and killed some 60 year old lady going for coffee in the morning,and one of the kids was burned completely. It's still fun to slide some corners and what not, but i've learned the hard way seeing 4 of my sisters freinds in highschool killed because of reckless driving. don't get me wrong, i like to race around, but i'm growing out of it on the street.

yea, some stupid 16 year old kids were racing a couple days ago here and killed some 60 year old lady going for coffee in the morning,and one of the kids was burned completely. It's still fun to slide some corners and what not, but i've learned the hard way seeing 4 of my sisters freinds in highschool killed because of reckless driving. don't get me wrong, i like to race around, but i'm growing out of it on the street.

i know accidents happon...we dont "slide corners" anywhere populated we go up on the mountain roads and empty parking lots to go mess round...we arnt stupid... we dont endanger anyone else other then ourselves

thanks for the big daddy talk jeff...i spend more time on the track then u do

Please don't ASSume to know how much time I spend on the track and I won't do the same. I'm not sure if you're talking about drag racing or not but what I was talking about is driving on a road racing circuit under a controlled environment. If you're talking about the same thing then I'm surprised that you're still out there on the street mixing it up.

Please don't ASSume to know how much time I spend on the track and I won't do the same. I'm not sure if you're talking about drag racing or not but what I was talking about is driving on a road racing circuit under a controlled environment. If you're talking about the same thing then I'm surprised that you're still out there on the street mixing it up.

you are correct...i do not drag race my car..i did not build it for that... i have done time trials at sears point, thunderhill...i have auto crossed it, i have drifted it in compition, i race shifter karts, i have even raced my friends midget race car in petaluma.. i dont street race like u think...its just me and a couple friends go driving...i dont do it for money or anything stupid like that...this is my 3rd body kit on that z because last time i was on the track a m3 wrecked infront of me and i ran over some of his parts... racing has been in my family for generations... im not some "punk" that only drives fast on the streets and thinks it makes him cool...ok?

Mike, I don't know why you'd post about your crash and share a video of you and your friends breaking the law and expect other people not to question you or what you did. Unlike most other car forums, most of the members here are a little older and have already sowed their wild oats, so appreciation for this type of thing might be a little harder to come by here. Regardless of your racing experience and the street racing subject which is always a touchy one, it's never a good idea to post video on the internet of you or your friends breaking the law.

Mike, I don't know why you'd post about your crash and share a video of you and your friends breaking the law and expect other people not to question you or what you did. Unlike most other car forums, most of the members here are a little older and have already sowed their wild oats, so appreciation for this type of thing might be a little harder to come by here. Regardless of your racing experience and the street racing subject which is always a touchy one, it's never a good idea to post video on the internet of you or your friends breaking the law.

i understand...no plates are in it i made sure of that... if u really break it down...through the vid we really arnt racing at all just driving fast..