HybridZ

raced a freinds TT 300z V*I*D*E*O

big-phil

I told Chris (tuner of my car) about this race, he said we need to bump the base fuel pressure, and tune at 20 psi. plus he said he was very careful with the tuning. There is more room for improvement. And we still need to datalog.

anyway it was bitchin fun!! I have never really been into racing cars. It is one fast twin turbo z though:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb-NpQLT9mg

I just uploaded it, so you may need to wait???

I love street racing, but you have to get it to the track at least once to see what kind of times you can nail down. Hard to tell exacly how fast it really is, even racing next to someone.

Agreed... It does get me pumped to put in my Holset though! Man, it's still in the mail, have to check tomororow and see it it comes in. :(

Thanks guys! from a dead stop we both SUCK:) he has a multi plate clutch, and I have that new 6 puc solid disk clutch. We both have trouble from a stop, lol

Yeah with a holset Z you really need to slip the clutch to get a great launch. If I dumped my clutch I would get 2.1 60 foots but when I started slipping I got it down to 1.9's My sentra I had 6yrs ago had a 4puck and from memory that thing was on/off no slipping so good luck with that.