HybridZ

R/T mount shipping

Roostmonkey

Alright, I need to simplify this whole order/shipping proccess. If you want one of these BRKT's just send an even $ 50.00 Payable to:Brad Robertson....do not include AMF on the check.

Send to : AMF c/o Brad Robertson

po box 954

Acton, Ma. 01720

Include a return adrress and I'll get your order right out to you.If your ordering more than one, send $45.00 per each.If your not in the USA,pm me for shipping. I'm getting alot of interest but only recieved 3 checks so far. Those three orders have shipped (Austin,Jon ,Marcus) you should see them shortly

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you verified that these fit the 70-71 240z?

I seem to recall a question regarding it...

Mike

The series one bolts are 1.25" apart C/L to C/L while the Ron Tyler mount has them spaced at 2.5". The rear bolts are in the same location so adding another hole on center of the bracket allows one bracket for all s30's.Merely slotting the original holes didnt work.Pics will be up in the morning.

Just in case it was missed elsewhere.

Alright, I need to simplify this whole order/shipping proccess. If you want one of these BRKT's just send an even $ 50.00 to:

AMF c/o Brad Robertson

po box 954

Acton, Ma. 01720

Include a return adrress and I'll get your order right out to you.If your ordering more than one, send $45.00 per each.If your not in the USA,pm me for shipping. I'm getting alot of interest but only recieved 3 checks so far. Those three orders have shipped (Austin,Jon ,Marcus) you should see them shortly

Are you equipted to accept payment by PayPal or credit card?

If not my personal check is in the mail tomorrow.

g