HybridZ

My new Intercooler is DONE!!

wigenOut-S30

What intercooler piping kit is that on the first picture. I've been looking for a piping set (preferably 3") but I don't want to buy some universal one off Ebay and have it not fit. Anyone know what it is or one that I can pick up for a good price?

LOL kit.. heh.. there are no kits for our cars.. I wish.. heh.. I ordered all of the pipe and measured, cut and fit it.

Looking real nice. You are at the exact same point I was two years ago. It has been real nice but now I am getting rid of the AFM for MS-II. You will not have overheating trouble. I have A/C, Oil Cooler, and IC up front with one 16" electric fan and have no cooling issues. Funny, I mounted my vacuum bottle in almost the exact same place as you did too. My coolant overflow bottle is right behind the airdam though.

Looking good there Gabe. When I went from stock efi to megasquirt my biggest improvement was in boost response. Mostly in the lower gears it really let it spool up alot quicker. Plus with a good tune you can gain atleast 10-15whrp. I have installed quite a few and currently installing another one on a friends car so if you have any questions shoot me a pm or ask me at SEZ. See ya Saturday.

Looking good there Gabe. When I went from stock efi to megasquirt my biggest improvement was in boost response. Mostly in the lower gears it really let it spool up alot quicker. Plus with a good tune you can gain atleast 10-15whrp. I have installed quite a few and currently installing another one on a friends car so if you have any questions shoot me a pm or ask me at SEZ. See ya Saturday.

Oh yeah TEd, I will have questions.. heh.. I plan on going to the latest MSNS..

Gabe,

Looking good. However I suggest you to put in some type of shield there between the exhaust manifold and the AFM. I've just found out that my exhaust had burned thru my PCV pipe on my turbo Z. The AFM got the air temp sensor that can send the wrong signal to your ECU. Other than that everything looks good.

Gabe,

Looking good. However I suggest you to put in some type of shield there between the exhaust manifold and the AFM. I've just found out that my exhaust had burned thru my PCV pipe on my turbo Z. The AFM got the air temp sensor that can send the wrong signal to your ECU. Other than that everything looks good.

Thanks Vinh, I will Fab a heatshield up for the AFM.