HybridZ

Gotta get rid of my car.

John Sixgun

Dont take this wrong but not alot of Z guys will not like the look of your Z.... with at said!!!!!!! that is a steal. If i had a shell i would buy it and transfer everything over to it!!!! Anyone out there wanting a rb25 swap there it is. buy it drive it to your house and start on it. !!!!!

Dont take this wrong but not alot of Z guys will like the look of your Z.... with at said!!!!!!! that is a steal. If i had a shell i would buy it and transfer everything over to it!!!! Anyone out there wanting a rb25 swap there it is. buy it drive it to your house and start on it. !!!!!

my sentiments exactly.

when i see this ad, it keeps playing

"i am the eggman, i am the walrus, cookoo kachu!" in my head =/

Dont take this wrong but not alot of Z guys will not like the look of your Z.... with at said!!!!!!! that is a steal. If i had a shell i would buy it and transfer everything over to it!!!! Anyone out there wanting a rb25 swap there it is. buy it drive it to your house and start on it. !!!!!

Yeap. That is what everyone missed. The entire swap was done, complete. All you had to do it change it out if you didn't like the body and you would have came out about 2k less than if you started from scratch. Could have driven it home, no sourcing parts, oil pan, mounts..nothing. I hate to see it go but have to make room for my Corolla running a 4agze turbo, a Megasquirt and about 15k in mods, so something had to go.

But i'll do another one someday. I took a deposit yesterday and the guy is flying from Maryland tuesday after Easter and driving it home.

Very nice Coupe John...love AE86s they run forever deep in my veins!!!

Here is my old whip - 20V Turbo, Greddy eManage, Supra rear end, Supra W55 tranny, Corky Bell Front Mount Intrcooler you name it, carbon fiber all over...2180lbs..270hp at the dyno....:

89870385.jpg

89870527.jpg

89873270.jpg

89877303.jpg

52786557.jpg

Yasin

John, trust me, there were lots of us that didn't miss it. I'm a broke graduate student and I almost used your buy-it-now anyway. I liked most of the body mofidications and I thought the price should have been about double. I tried very hard to get someone local to me to buy it so I could at least ride in it.

Sorry you had to let it go, but I know how much fun the rwd gts corollas are too...my brother has an 87.

Damm Rusty. That's some nice work.

I got some engine work to do on mine, so after I see how extensive that is i'll start thinking of bigger mods.

Forrest, yea the car was worth way more than I was asking for but I needed to get rid of it so I priced it right.

A guy from Maryland is flying in Tuesday and driving it back. He laid a deposit on me and set his flight up so away it will go. I hate to see it go and wouldn't have thought about getting rid of it if I hadn't seen this car. It was by far the funnest car i've owned and i've owned alot. Someone got a hell of a deal. He should pop up on here soon i'm sure.