HybridZ

Import Models reppin' Hybrid Z gear! Jeri Lee, Abbie Ratay and Melissa Reign!

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

So I headed over to Formula Drift round 1 in Long Beach, CA yesterday to meet up w/ David K. And I'm wearing my Hybrid gear I had made for everyone and then I think to myself, damn, that would be cool if the models would let me get a couple of pics of them in my hoodie to post up on the site.

Now this hoodie was not offered for sale previously with my other apparel because my friend asked about them and when he mentioned it, it was just too late to include them in the order. So next time...zip up hoodies also!

OK, ok, I know, on with the good stuff already...

Jeri Lee, Abbie Ratay and Melissa Reign are famous Import Models who have been in numerous car magazines, photoshoots, movie appearances, in clubs go-go dancing, etc (google them if you don't know who they are)... and they were very willingly to put my hoodie on for some pics! I don't think I'll never be washing this hoodie now...lol :rockon:

Thanks to David K (aka Big Dave) for being there to take some of these pics for me.

Jeri Lee...

IMG_0783d.jpg

IMG_0784b.jpg

IMG_0785b.jpg

Abbie Ratay...

IMG_2053c.jpg

IMG_2054a.jpg

Melissa Reign...

IMG_0781b.jpg

IMG_0782b.jpg

**Also, some bonus pics from another model who isn't famous or anything, but she is very beautiful...**

Chelsie...

IMG_0778h.jpg

IMG_0776b.jpg

IMG_0777b.jpg

Next time I will be bringing shirts with me as well! Very down to earth and friendly girls.

Very nice Justin, I should have went with you...stupid work. But I mean..usualy men are trying to in their heads remove articles of clothing when it comes to those import models. And here you are making them put on a sweater lol and covering them all up.

Guest 280ZForce
Very nice Justin, I should have went with you...stupid work. But I mean..usualy men are trying to in their heads remove articles of clothing when it comes to those import models. And here you are making them put on a sweater lol and covering them all up.

It was a cold day outside, I was just tryin' to be courteous and a gentleman. I'm sure they appreciated there few moments of warmth cuz it was like 60* or less all day.