HybridZ

The most amazing car mods you will ever feast your eyes on

mason4300

Some of the most ugly cars I have ever seen! They can't possibly be street legal! what's up with the 8ft exhaust pipes?? Sounds like a bunch of chain saws!

I suppose this must be the japanese version of Pimp my Ride???

Thankfully, I didn't see any Z's in there.

How would you know lol.And as far as that video....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I agree with the comment that it must be something in the water. Lead poisioning, biological warfare...

394020_7_full.jpg

Where did you get this picture? There is a guy running around here with almost the exact looking car and that sucker actually looks mean (with the front down where it's supposed to be).

I think the wheels look pretty sweet, actually. I especially like how crazy-thin the tires are. I'd go a bit smaller, though!

The quality of the paintjobs makes me a bit sad as to the 'cars' they went on...

Veritech: sweet exhausts! One thought would be to make the tips flush with the panel and paint the very edge of it chrome.

haha! At around 5:30, a car is doing a burnout while a guy is standing out the left-side door. It looks like either a piece of the car falls off or his wallet falls out of his pocket or something. :P

uh...because I'm glad I didn't see any? What do you mean? I didn't see any Z's in there, therefore I am glad. ;)

He didn't mean "how would YOU know?" he meant "how would you KNOW?" meaning that the cars were so distorted how could anyone tell what they were looking at?