HybridZ

Rusty Datsun Army RepreZent (56k drives a Yugo)

Some of you have seen pics of my rusty Z before, but I've never put any online with my new wheels/tire combo.

Anyways, enjoy my rusty Z!

STA60007.jpg

STA60008.jpg

STA60012.jpg

STA60013.jpg

STA60014.jpg

STA60020.jpg

STA60021.jpg

STA60030.jpg

STA60031.jpg

STA60032.jpg

STA60033.jpg

Meet Mr. Me Too:

STA60017.jpg

STA60025.jpg

Rusty Zs always look better at night:

nightbackground.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Mario

PS Post pics of your rusty Zs!

Rusty . . . and Arizona, haven't heard those two together much :P

Seriously, looks like it is pretty sun burnt. Rust just on the surface or has it gotten to the frame rails and floor pans?

What is the front air dam? Looks like it is bulged out to make room for an intercooler almost . . . might there be a "T" in the future for it?

How is the interior?

Looks like the body panels are straight though, looks good too!

Yep, the rust is only surface rust. It is clean! It was purrrrfect but now that it's so low the frame rails have gotten a few kinks in them (curse you speed bumps and rocks!!!).

Sven, I hate that trim also. I want to take it off, shave everything except the handles and quarter emblems.

The interior is completely stripped. Seats are a little ripped, but not too bad, I have the full interior complete and in nice shape up at home in Flagstaff. This summer I want to rewire it, remove all the tar, and paint the whole interior. Then just lay down carpeting without sound deadening and a Kirkey road racing seat.

This summer I want to do the body work, paint, and throw on a lip and spoiler based on the wind tunnel results.

IF I can get the money :(

I've got my MS'd turbo drivetrain up in Flag too, but my dad is pushing me to sell the car as a whole. I also have an Eaton M90 that I'm planning to install (eventually...). Lots and lots planned, just no money at the moment....

Mario

Guest l28et

You HAVE to keep the car just like that... stuff some beastly motor under the hood and you have the ULTIMATE sleeper.

Hahaha thanks for the comments guys!

I should send a link to my dad so he can stop bugging me about how it looks ;)

It's been go before show from the beginning. Now if I could only stop the fumming smell...

Girls still find it cute though...:confused:

Mario

I'm all for the GO before show, a buddy of mine has $85K into his restored 67 vette. He tells me "all you need to do is get it painted for like $1200" I can do alot of other things for $1200. Looks very bad ass Mario, the wheels and the drop look tight.

Rusty . . . and Arizona, haven't heard those two together much :P

Seriously, looks like it is pretty sun burnt. Rust just on the surface or has it gotten to the frame rails and floor pans?

What is the front air dam? Looks like it is bulged out to make room for an intercooler almost . . . might there be a "T" in the future for it?

How is the interior?

Looks like the body panels are straight though, looks good too!

That's actually the stock 280Z front valence. Not an airdam.