HybridZ

Pet peeves

auxilary

When a newbie joins the forum just for the group buy thread, doesn't read ANY of it, not a single f'ing word, and I get a PM like this:

Were are you located in the bay area? Im really interested in getting a set of the GM sportmax 002 wheel's and falken tires but would drive to pick them up and get them installed in the same day, probably a wednesday or thursday.

Because clearly, I'm also selling the tires to go with them, and mounting them too.

Would it be in bad taste then to rip someone off for $400 + cost of tires? I mean, as much as I hate scam artists, at some point do I not deserve vindication as a result of direct stupidity?

FYI, I get PMs like this at least once a week because it's to some it's easier to write a PM which I have to open, read, and convulse from pain to my brain; rather than read a couple of paragraphs.

Whoever said stupidity should be painful is right, except the pain is going to the wrong party.

Actually, I did not know you also sold tires, otherwise I would have ordered my wheels with tires mounted. That group buy had a lot of responses and I did not read every one. I still have the wheels in the boxes waiting for time to order the tires from tire rack.

oh you guys are f'ing hilarious :) I would've never seen such responses, I would NEVER EVER expect this from all of you!

Oh come on aux...You should have know you'd get responses like this on here. I love the sarcastic humor ones, but the best ones are the guys that think you actually sell tires now...LOL

i'll throw in the london bridge as well

Thats really generous but how about some pics of those carbon fiber hubcaps?? I'm starting to think that you dont even have them like that whole thing about you "selling tires". I want to see some pics or I'm cancelling my hubcap order, London Bridge or not!

Hahaha, I'm guessing you're wishing you hadn't even started this thread :lmao:

• 4 months later...

Here's another recent winner. New poster, 1 post to his name.

Do they fit unde without major mods on eibachs and can I still get in on this deal on gun metal?

Do you have any idea how difficult it is not to tear into the tard for not reading? I'm not going to even respond to him. I think I'm also going to stop doing group buys from now on