HybridZ

sexy sexy s130 body kit

aziza z

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please tell me they know where i can find this front body kit and those side skirts. how about something similar too it?

PICT4226.jpg

After spending a few hours looking around through a lot of Japanese sites (my Japanese is reading skills are limited), I "think" I might have found who makes those front air dams. The company also makes side skirts and rear bumpers for the S130z, as well as other old school Japanese vehicles (S30 and S31 included). I'll post it when I get home after new years.

There is a entire sep. post about that car already and kit already

True. But nowhere in that post does it state information on the manufacturer or where the front air dam can be obtained.

Someone please tell me they know where i can find this front body kit and those side skirts. how about something similar too it?

PICT4226.jpg

After spending a few hours looking around through a lot of Japanese sites (my Japanese is reading skills are limited)' date=' I "think" I might have found who makes those front air dams. The company also makes side skirts and rear bumpers for the S130z, as well as other old school Japanese vehicles (S30 and S31 included). I'll post it when I get home after new years.[/quote']

Hey "lifegrddude", please go ahead and post any info you have on the air dam & body kit: many would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Guest TeamNissan
True. But nowhere in that post does it state information on the manufacturer or where the front air dam can be obtained.

Thats my point, no one knows. Its another HOT looking dead end.

Thats my point, no one knows. Its another HOT looking dead end.

Yeh its a never ending saga that. But a manufacturer in New Zealand was tracked down, problem was for US buyers the shipping cost was just too much, quite a few hundred $ from memory. Cross Pacific shipping is run by theives and robbers, cost me US$300 to airfreight two brake rotors to Oz from the US. Die UPS :mad:

Hey "lifegrddude", please go ahead and post any info you have on the air dam & body kit: many would appreciate it.

Thanks.

zxtman, since you asked about what I came across, here is what I found. I asked my gf if she had time if she could ask these guys if they do still produce the kits. As far as I know from looking at their website they do. The name of the company is Super Star Aero. Here's a direct link to the page showing both a front and rear bumper. http://www.super-star-aero.com/page010.html The front bumper of the S130 is on the 2nd page, first row and third one in the row. The rear bumper is on the first page, 1st row and on the very right as well. They also make side skirts and a rear wing too.

The contact email listed from the page is super-star@a.email.ne.jp and their number is 0120-82-1286 and fax is 0120-831-86. I couldn't find a location listing on the page, and since my keyboard doesn't type in Japanese, I'm limited in my google search and on Japanese car forums about this company. To the best of my knowledge, they are the original company making the kits.

Sorry if this has been a repost as stated by another member before, but I figured if one person wanted to know the info, that's good enough for me. Cheers.

zxtman, since you asked about what I came across, here is what I found. I asked my gf if she had time if she could ask these guys if they do still produce the kits. As far as I know from looking at their website they do. The name of the company is Super Star Aero. Here's a direct link to the page showing both a front and rear bumper. http://www.super-star-aero.com/page010.html The front bumper of the S130 is on the 2nd page, first row and third one in the row. The rear bumper is on the first page, 1st row and on the very right as well. They also make side skirts and a rear wing too.

The contact email listed from the page is super-star@a.email.ne.jp and their number is 0120-82-1286 and fax is 0120-831-86. I couldn't find a location listing on the page, and since my keyboard doesn't type in Japanese, I'm limited in my google search and on Japanese car forums about this company. To the best of my knowledge, they are the original company making the kits.

Sorry if this has been a repost as stated by another member before, but I figured if one person wanted to know the info, that's good enough for me. Cheers.

That's the info I was looking for.

Much thanks lifegrddude.

PICT4226.jpg

After spending a few hours looking around through a lot of Japanese sites (my Japanese is reading skills are limited)' date=' I "think" I might have found who makes those front air dams. The company also makes side skirts and rear bumpers for the S130z, as well as other old school Japanese vehicles (S30 and S31 included). I'll post it when I get home after new years.[/quote']

Is that a 2+2? That ♥♥♥♥ is sweet!

Nissan%20280z.jpg

Actually the bumper produced by Super Star Aero is different from the one in the link you provided. The side ducts are different as well as the center is not divided like the one by Aerotech. Super Star's is a bit boxier on the side and seems to match the bumper in the first pic of this thread. The style is similar to the NZ bumper, but they are not the same. zxtman and Silentnight, you're welcome guys. Silentnight, if you do find out where they are located, let me know as I really would like to check their place out whenever I visit Japan again.