HybridZ

sexy sexy s130 body kit

aziza z

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeamNissan

You keep asking Aziza lol, I really hope someone can give you a answer other then "japan".

I tried searching after the last thread about zgs on a s130 but I couldn't find anything except scanned japanese articles.

Guest TeamNissan

You know there are A LOT of members over seas, if it turns out no one stateside makes them(which I really think is the case) Maybe someone would be nice enough to ship one to you. Shouldn't be too much really.

You know there are A LOT of members over seas, if it turns out no one stateside makes them(which I really think is the case) Maybe someone would be nice enough to ship one to you. Shouldn't be too much really.

i would be fine with that. Would anyone be willing to do that????

Guest buggerlugs

You surely aren't thinking of swapping the one on your car for that one, or maybe I'm missing something here (like another car perhaps)

Post up if you get contacts. You could do a group thing to lower induhviduals shipping.

if i do get ahold of the kit you guys will be the first to know. but this is gona be hard to even find the part even if we do have someone in japan.

hahahhah my uncle lives in japan and i go there about once a year... we where talkin about it cuz last time i went i met an old ass guy that made a drift spec z... and tha one ur ewwin and awwwin at is another drift spec 2+2, it had a l28e with makunies and then swaped in a RB25 i believe and then did a R32 rear end and it has skyline R32 coils all around, with the tops welded on, and custome made rear strut towers, lotta custom work done on that, and the pic of it in that tan is actully tha final color the green was the first one then the tan, its a real real real nice car theres a video of it hella smooth... but doesnt get as mad angle as those pos 240's lol but yea my uncle seemed to know a nice bit about it he sent me a link a while ago... if i find it ill let u know and that bumper is like alomst a g a uk company makes it....

hahahhah my uncle lives in japan and i go there about once a year... we where talkin about it cuz last time i went i met an old ass guy that made a drift spec z... and tha one ur ewwin and awwwin at is another drift spec 2+2, it had a l28e with makunies and then swaped in a RB25 i believe and then did a R32 rear end and it has skyline R32 coils all around, with the tops welded on, and custome made rear strut towers, lotta custom work done on that, and the pic of it in that tan is actully tha final color the green was the first one then the tan, its a real real real nice car theres a video of it hella smooth... but doesnt get as mad angle as those pos 240's lol but yea my uncle seemed to know a nice bit about it he sent me a link a while ago... if i find it ill let u know and that bumper is like alomst a g a uk company makes it....

if you find it please let me know.