HybridZ

HBZ New Entry Screen (mabey)

CArFAn

• Administrators

I like the concept, the cut away is WAY COOL! bgiorno.gif One thing. The title says Hybrid-Z, though the picture is not so hybrid. bemad.gif Now if that cut away had an alternative power plant, anything other than L-series, custom suspension, body work, etc, that would flat out ROCK!!!! giggle.gif Personally I’d be partial to seeing it as an S-30, though the S-130 works too..

I think it would be cool to have a header of "HybridZ" and the footer "engineered to be feared" and then in the center have a picture that changes everytime you load the page.

We could submit HIGH QUALITY pictures featuring our cars, maybe hood up engine shots?

It would be a neat way to feature cars here and be a cool was to enter the site.

I like that idea as well. Also I think it would be a good idea to give a little credit to the people who worked so hard on these cars aswell. Have hybridz at the top, engineered to be feared at the bottom and somewhere on the page the owners user name or real name if they choose and their type of swap.....ex: "ZDrifter RB25DET" or "wigenOut-s30 l28et" But have it tucked away in a nice spot not taking away from the picture but just letting who ever visits the site know these are users cars.

I think this would be cherry. I like the image biohazard had and 240hoke's idea of changing colors. I think there needs to be a uniformity to it. I have a feeling members rides will just be too random and unorganized looking. Hard to get the quality and lighting similar between them. I think maybe a single picture with different variaties in color, like this, would be nice:

limelogo.jpg

redlogo.jpg

pinklogo.jpg

orangelogo.jpg

bluelogo.jpg

aqualogo.jpg

I dont think it needs to be animated.. it could just change whenever the page is refreshed and pic a random picture out of a set.

I think if the admins like this idea we should make a post and let people submit their photos of engine featuring shoots (since thats mostly what we are about) and maybe a few shots of modified Z's from the outside. To make it easy you could just edit your Hybrid SN on the bottom if you wish like in my profile picture. We could also post up interesting pictures from HYBRIDZ events like the windtunnel testing or SEZ.

I really like this idea I think it would be a neat Wow factor when entering the site.