HybridZ

wangan midnight animated series

Guest Death69

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gensaiken

So it looks like the guy subbing made a post on a forum about the progress of the subs only because people started nagging about progress, so heres what he said.

All right. *tosses a bone he'd been chewing on for a few minutes*

But only because y'all asked so nicely and because Gaara asked while I was at the arcade, hahaha.

Episode 4 is at a standstill from the beginning of the :spoiler: section, and has been for some time now. I had very little motivation to do anything with it. Originally the script for 3 had been finished ahead of time, by means I can't explain at this time. But after reviewing said script, I realized that while for the most part the timecodes (when subs appear) are right, the actual text needs to be re-done pretty much from scratch. So progress on 3 is like... eh. Hm. If I had to guess, they'd be something like this:

Episode 3: 50%

Episode 4: 80%

Don't get all chapped over it. Have fun with the bone, hahaha. And no, I haven't stopped working on them... just a lull.

So it looks like it could be a little while... :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gensaiken
No new subtitled episodes yet?

unfortunately I haven't seen any come up. It has been a full month since they were released raw. I figured another group would have some subs up but it looks like everyone has dropped the ball on this one. I'm sure OMFG is working on it.

On a side note, I have found 5 and 6 raws if anyone wants those. I haven't found any youtube links for em but i'm sure they'll be up there soon.

torrent file can be found here

Guest Gensaiken
they are on youtube (the raw ones ) just type in wangan midnight and sort by date added

Ah, yeah they are. When I was looking earlier they weren't there. Youtube was also being worked on so I can imagine they didn't update the search results till they were done..

anyways heres the links to the youtube raws.

Wangan Midnight Episode 5 RAW (1/3)

Wangan Midnight Episode 5 RAW (2/3)

Wangan Midnight Episode 5 RAW (3/3)

Wangan Midnight Episode 6 RAW (1/3)

Wangan Midnight Episode 6 RAW (2/3)

Wangan Midnight Episode 6 RAW (3/3)

Anyways, the new episodes are really good but there is a lot of important talking in japanese so it definately makes you want the subs to come out that much sooner. :mrgreen:

Guest Gensaiken
why do they always end at the best parts

lets vote who thinks its going in the water?

i do but he will get it out

Careful with the spoilers. Don't want to ruin it for those waiting for the subs..

• 3 weeks later...

Cool thanks...