HybridZ

high school project FINISHED....2 years later!

Globerunner513

Previous project thread

well, after 2 years, and waaay too much $$ she's on the road and finally running strong (as Joe-Z can attest to hehehe). Had to do a bit of tuning to it, wires and cap were coroded...contacts and rotor rusted, plugs shot, running waaay rich...you get the idea.

anyway had a little photo shoot with a friend the past couple nights, so thought i'd share. Still have a little to do like getting my exhaust tip on and such, but its really nice to be driving her.

so enjoy, and let me know what ya think!

_MG_1082.jpg

_MG_1038.jpg

_MG_1035.jpg

_MG_1050.jpg

_MG_1068.jpg

_MG_1019.jpg

_MG_1131.jpg

_MG_1134.jpg

_MG_1128.jpg

_MG_1106.jpg

_MG_1122.jpg

Dude I am in the same shoes you are. A school projected started a year in a half ago and finally finished :D. Except your one step ahead of me, you put the car back together :D. I still need to do that. I like your color though. What color is that? Heres a picture of mine. I did midnight Blue from nissan BW9. Hey man congratulations.

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

wow. thats awesome. Glad to see others young guys like me who have been working on they're zs thru High school. Of corse mine was in white primer at the time and got made fun off. But i think thats kinda why i have kept it even though i have been offered very generous amounts of money for aziza z. been offered an s430 mervcedes too. I love the look on peoples faces who though the car was a piece of ♥♥♥♥ during HS. Now they want rides and all that stuff. I bet yours is also getting that kind of attention too. btw this is a great time to throw it back in they;re face!!! haha.

anywho great lookin car.

• 3 months later...

That thing is sweet! It's great that you can finish it in high school, I'm in my 5th year of college and I just now found a 1974 260z to work on. I have been looking since high school though. There were cars out there, just either ones people didn't want to sell, or rust buckets that people were paying way too much moo-la for.

Am I the only one here that didn't have a car until I was twenty!?

Sweet color, nice pics!

I got a Geo Storm Hatchback for HS graduation six months after I turned 18.. it took a bit more than a year after that for me to get a REAL car, and THAT happened to be my 280Z :)

• 1 month later...

Damn! Dredging up a six month old thread... ;)

That thing is sweet! It's great that you can finish it in high school, I'm in my 5th year of college and I just now found a 1974 260z to work on. I have been looking since high school though. There were cars out there, just either ones people didn't want to sell, or rust buckets that people were paying way too much moo-la for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...