HybridZ

My 1983 280zx was stolen...reward offered

Guest hybridz-MO

Guest hybridz-MO

I have 3 z's (had). my 350 v8 82 zx, my 72 240, but I also had as my daily driver my 1983 280zx turbo 5sp.

. It was a beautiful pristine 1983 280zx 5sp turbo, gold trim on black. It had every available option. II have a lot of time, money, sweat and blood into that car like I'm sure most of you do.

It was stolen from Springfield, Missouri on Sunday, August the 12th. The passenger windo was smashed in to gain access.

Here is a picture.

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x194/hybridz-mo/?action=view

If you hear of anyone that has recently "purchased" a car like this to part it out (i'm guessing that is what will happen to it, since it's WAY to obvious of a car to be driving around), please call me. $1000 reward for information leading to the return of the vehicle.

I can be reached at JPolsgrove@Polsgrove.org. email me your phone number if you have any info and I will call you. No questions asked.

DSC00319_thumb.jpg

Guest hybridz-MO

GOT IT BAAAACCCKKKKK

WHOO HOOO!!!

Police caught two guys driving it around Springfield, MO about midnight last night!!!

How stupid are they to be driving around a little town in THAT car.

Not tooo bright to begin with, but thank God they were even stupider to drive it around!!

Next stop….Auto Alarm headquarters.

Thank you ALL SOOOO much for you support. It’s a great feeling to have friends in far-away places.

JP

I had my truck stolen and totally rat bagged after the ripped the interior apart to steal the stereo and ALL the speakers.

It was an 87 pathfinder with 300,000 something clicks on it but it had a damn straight body a few paint chips got it back smashed up running rough as hell the rear end was bent the exhaust mostly ripped off. The worst part was ICBC refused to cover any of it since the said that because there I was rust on it was faking the claim then had to have this big sit down with some cops and bla bla it was really stupid. I fought with them for a while and gave up couldn't afford a lawyer at the time.

Atleast that nightmare is over and I am glad you got it back with minimal damage cudos to the police!