HybridZ

front and rearend for sale.

section s30 struts. They have z31 spindles with z31 rotors and z32 turbo calipers, azc chromoly control arms, coilovers, and VW inserts 500lb springs, engine member has to go with the arms as its drilled for the control arms and the rack was also custom made for the z31 spindles.

DSC01980.JPG

Ford 8.8, fully braced and welded, 4;56 gears with a spool, 33 spline axles, willwood brakes, all is brand new and never seen diff lube yet.

rearend_3.JPG

rearend_2.JPG

This stuff will be going on the chopping block sometime in septmeber along with my shell that has a 3/4 chassis 4 link chassis. If your interested PM me for more details.

This is not officially for sale just seeing if there is any interest at this time

• 2 weeks later...

Well here is a recap of the last couple weeks.

I found a full chassis car on racingjunk.com

It was pretty much what my car was supposed to be when it was done. So I got in touch with Mikelly who was only a few minutes away from the car. He went over and gave the car his seal of approval.

A week later I as on the road to Virginia. 12 days later I'm back in Alaska with a 28 foot race car trailer and a current IHRA certified car good to 8.50. All it needs is my motor and all the electrical and fuel stuff associated with a motor swap.

It had a SBC in it. Here are a couple pics of the car. I don’t have any pics yet but ill post some more when I get them.

qx6f0113_std.jpg

qx6f0689_std.jpg

As I told Stony when I went to check this car out for him, If I were shopping for a pro-street chassis/ race car, I'd have bought it myself... It is one of the best built 1/4 mile chassis Zs I've seen. It was obvious to me that the previous owner spared little expense in making it safe and purpose built to do the job.

Clint, glad I could assist, and wish I could have helped more there in the end, but it's been a very hectic month for me as well... Glad it worked out for you!

Mike

Well here is a recap of the last couple weeks.

I found a full chassis car on racingjunk.com

It was pretty much what my car was supposed to be when it was done. So I got in touch with Mikelly who was only a few minutes away from the car. He went over and gave the car his seal of approval.

A week later I as on the road to Virginia. 12 days later I'm back in Alaska with a 28 foot race car trailer and a current IHRA certified car good to 8.50. All it needs is my motor and all the electrical and fuel stuff associated with a motor swap.

It had a SBC in it. Here are a couple pics of the car. I don’t have any pics yet but ill post some more when I get them.

qx6f0113_std.jpg

qx6f0689_std.jpg

Wow!!

Thats a smart lookin wagon Clint! Nice one! Did seeing Rob (RIPS) project get you thinking? :wink:

The reason i went this route with buying a whole new car is it will be cheaper in teh end and alot less headache starting with a "proven chassis" vs me finishing my car and going out and tuning the 4 link in.

And mike Like i said before thanks alot this would not have happened if i didnt have someone i could trust take a look.

i will start posting pics of the tear down ( yes there will be a tear down) its not going to be a strait drop in and go swap as much as i hoped.