HybridZ

my new 240z front bumper

big-phil

Looks almost identical to the one I got from Arizona Z-car. Is it currently hooked up and working, or are those blue pieces I see the end caps? If it's hooked up - would you mind perhaps posting a picture of how your IC hoses are run? Looks like you have an entrance on one side and an exit on the other. That's the "problem" I'm faced with and would love to see someone else's solution to the situation.

Thanks Phil!

Any plans for mesh intercooler cover? because for some reason I thought it looked good with the open intercooler before the bumper, but now I fell it needs to be black behind the bumper. plus since you drive it on the street the mesh would provide protection from debris. Just sayin'.

Any plans for mesh intercooler cover? because for some reason I thought it looked good with the open intercooler before the bumper, but now I fell it needs to be black behind the bumper. plus since you drive it on the street the mesh would provide protection from debris. Just sayin'.

I was thinking about some mesh because it is a daily driver.

Looks almost identical to the one I got from Arizona Z-car. Is it currently hooked up and working, or are those blue pieces I see the end caps? If it's hooked up - would you mind perhaps posting a picture of how your IC hoses are run? Looks like you have an entrance on one side and an exit on the other. That's the "problem" I'm faced with and would love to see someone else's solution to the situation.

Thanks Phil!

19122404278.jpg

19122404212.jpg

Phil, that looks really good! I bet it would look cool in satin black..

2eightz4me, there's all kinds of creative ways to have a one-side-in-other-side-out intercooler on a z...as seen here on mine:

th_intercoolerphotoshoot5.jpg

hey make that pic bigger, I can't see it. how does it fit with your hood?