HybridZ

All Dressed Up & Ready To Dance!...Pics...L30ET Finally Complete

slownrusty

Beautiful engine Yasin!!!! You should definitely make your HP goals. I'll be watching with great anticipation as you progress. :cheers:

A few questions for you.

1) Do you know what the full specs of your turbo are?

2) When you start building your base fuel map you might consider running a bit more pressure than the rated 43.5psi (3-bar). I also have 550cc injectors and you will probably get close to 100% duty cycle if you make the power your engine is capable of. No need to upgrade just add more base pressure and you should be be fine.

3) What damper are you running? I noticed you have the trigger wheel in the back which is what I prefer.

Beautiful engine Yasin!!!! You should definitely make your HP goals. I'll be watching with great anticipation as you progress. :cheers:

A few questions for you.

1) Do you know what the full specs of your turbo are?

2) When you start building your base fuel map you might consider running a bit more pressure than the rated 43.5psi (3-bar). I also have 550cc injectors and you will probably get close to 100% duty cycle if you make the power your engine is capable of. No need to upgrade just add more base pressure and you should be be fine.

3) What damper are you running? I noticed you have the trigger wheel in the back which is what I prefer.

John - Thanks!! I am running this exact turbo:

http://www.speedshopthagard.com/garrett/T3601.html

I paid extra for the 360degree thrust bearings and Stage 5 Wheel. The compressor wheel is "60Trim".

Thanks for the tips on the fuel injectors, I also running 550cc (or will be after break in).

I will be running a stock crank pulley until I go to my Haltech and then I am considering options for ignition...

Regards - Yasin

That's cool that you are putting it into a s130

That's a beautiful build-up. Gives me hope for my project.... also makes it all worthwhile:)

Looking great Yasin!!!

Many thanks to all!

Yasin

John - Thanks!! I am running this exact turbo:

http://www.speedshopthagard.com/garrett/T3601.html

I paid extra for the 360degree thrust bearings and Stage 5 Wheel. The compressor wheel is "60Trim".

If you chose the .63 turbine housing then the hot side is the same as my turbo.

Your compressor is much larger than mine. You should make power at a lower boost level.

Great work Yasin. That beautiful engine bay... Very inspiring. I can't wait to rebuilt mind.

Many thanks!!

If you chose the .63 turbine housing then the hot side is the same as my turbo.

Your compressor is much larger than mine. You should make power at a lower boost level.

John - I am really stoked to see what this bad boy is going to do. James Thagard really recommended this turbo.

Yasin, You mind if I mimic your built? or at least close to it?

Not at all!

Regards - Yasin

Well I don't wander into these parts much but I'm glad I did.....beautiful work Yasin! Your engine sounds even better than it looks, which is pretty hard to believe! NICE WORK!:cheers::2thumbs:

Guy

...Im speechless

Many thanks guys! I do appreciate it. Yesteday was a very good day for progress ! I mocked up the intercooler and the oil cooler and also a fair bit of intercooler piping as well...more pics to come, after my friend does his Tig welding magic and I get the pipes coated.

Stay tuned.

Regards - Yasin