HybridZ

Need a Favor, Nintendo Wii

jnjdragracing

Hey guys,

I am trying my best to find a Nintendo Wii console for my son for Christmas. All of my stores are sold out, and you have to be there when the shipment goes out on the floor to be able to buy one if not they are sold instantly. I have looked at ebay, but they are double the price.

The favor, if you happen to spot one will you call me on my cell 803.600.1754 and purchase it for me. I will paypal or other means the funds directly to you plus will pay for shipping to get to me, and will add some to it for your trouble.

If I get an extra it will be no problem to unload on ebay.

ps: you can't order them on-line unless you want to by the bundle package which is around $500.00 plus, which is too much.

Thanks....

John

I picked one up for my kids 2 months ago. Guess that kid at Best Buy wasn't fooling when he told me if I wanted one I had better get it while they had them. Even 2 months ago Best Buy kept them in the back and still would sell out their monthly shipment in less than half a day.

I will keep my eyes open for you.

I used to work at Target, so I'll tell you their secret. No matter what day of the week they get their wii shipments, they hold them locked up in the back room until Sunday morning. Show up at opening time on Sunday morning, and if they have any, they'll be there. If they're not out on the floor, ask the electronics guy/girl, he/she'll get one for you. They usually sold out before about 1pm or 2pm, and through these months I wouldn't be surprised if they sold out well before noon.

I was told every Best Buy is supposed to have some in Sunday morning, I am gonna go camp out for a friend to get him one.

JJ pm me your cell or phone and I will call if I find any. Im in Greenville/Mauldin SC area 5 days a week for the rest of the year.

EDIT - lol your number is up top, sorry!

The hard to get nature of these isn't a joke.

My poor poor brother is working at target this holiday season and 2 weeks before thanksgiving they sold 42 units in 2 hours on a sunday morning. It's just gonna get worse the next 3 weeks.

You might think that nintendo is purposely stalling production but that's not the case. If you look at unit sales and the size of the company nintendo is actually making these quite fast.

I slept at a best buy all night for the debut to get mine. I can't believe more than a year later they're still selling out though. Way to go for the Big N.

Congratulations Bart! Tell us when your order arrives - that will be the true proof that the system worked. I hope they didn't add you to a waiting list or pre-sell you a system they didn't quite have in stock yet. Usually Amazon is pretty good about stocking level, though, so I'm pretty confident you'll get your Wii.

Congratulations Bart! Tell us when your order arrives - that will be the true proof that the system worked. I hope they didn't add you to a waiting list or pre-sell you a system they didn't quite have in stock yet. Usually Amazon is pretty good about stocking level, though, so I'm pretty confident you'll get your Wii.
Yes, Amazon is generally a good company to deal with. The shipping date is estimated for December 6th, so it sounds like they won't actually have them in stock until that date.

Gald you got it, I did the text message but I was walking to lunch when it came throug and I was about 5 blocks from work. Glad the system works...

John

Yes, Amazon is generally a good company to deal with. The shipping date is estimated for December 6th, so it sounds like they won't actually have them in stock until that date.

I tried for quite a while to get one never did and lost interest, then I went with my dad to the air force base and they had tons of them so I got one then before I checked out I put it back lol... not sure why big mistake but if you can check the military bases, they seem to like PS3 and Xboxs more.

Okay I gave up, went with another shopping list. Maybe after Christmas they will be more around.

Thanks for the help....

John

Since you signed up for wiialerts I thought you were going to get one the same time I did...otherwise I would have ordered one for you too. I just tracked my package and my Wii is currently "out for delivery" on the UPS truck and should be at my house by the time I get home tonight.

I bought the $500-$600 wii bundle from Walmart a few months ago. It came with an extra controller, nunchuck, accessory of your choice from a list, and 5-6 games. I ended up returning everything except for the console. Ended up being about $280 - $300 (I forget the exact number...which was basically shipping and tax).