HybridZ

You Know What I Hate?

Pop N Wood

When I am out in the garage, finally getting some alone time, working on the Z and making progress, loving life, and realize I have had too much Jim Beam to proceeed?

Damn

Gotta quit and go inside before I F something up or hurt myself.

I can't believe that we both are in Maryland, both drink Jim Beam and both have V8 Z cars and still haven't met yet.

We should get together and check out each others cars.

Mine is officially hibernating now that they have salted the roads.

I can't believe that we both are in Maryland, both drink Jim Beam and both have V8 Z cars and still haven't met yet.

We should get together and check out each others cars.

Mine is officially hibernating now that they have salted the roads.

Right now I have a Z and and a V8. Hopefully by the spring I will have a V8 Z. I keep waiting until I get the Z running. Haven't attended any of Mike Kelly's get togethers for the same reason. Life events take me through that part of Virginia all the time.

I have met Pete Paraska. We were both involved in missile defense for awhile. I think we live maybe 20 minutes apart.

Right now I have a Z and and a V8. Hopefully by the spring I will have a V8 Z. I keep waiting until I get the Z running. Haven't attended any of Mike Kelly's get togethers for the same reason. Life events take me through that part of Virginia all the time.

I have met Pete Paraska. We were both involved in missile defense for awhile. I think we live maybe 20 minutes apart.

Well let me know if you need me to help turn some wrenches on your Z and help you drink some Beam. Maybe Pete and I can come and give you a hand.

You should go to one of Mike's Shindigs even without the Z. The next one is in January. I will not bring my Z as the roads have been salted and I won't take it out again until the spring rains wash away the dreaded rust causing crystals.

Look forward to meeting you sometime.