HybridZ

So who has extra 240Z Radio parts?

Stealth-Z

In another thread people were mentioning Z sellers on Crack. How about this for some crazy buyers?

240Z Radio face plate winning bid...$76.83

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170174694664&rd=1

240Z Radio knobs wining bid...$43.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170174695786&rd=1

I think what we're seeing is the usual ebay battling over something.

I NEVER let anyone know I'm after something by bidding on it. I'll let an item go until the last second, and put down the maximum I'm willing to pay for it. If I lose, that's fine, I wasn't willing to pay that much.

The advantage of this is that the price doesn't get driven up by people trying to outbid each other, because they never get the chance, and they don't know anyone else is after it.

My name is A.J., and I'm an ebay sniper. :icon45:snipersmilie.gif

Those prices are rediculous! I could see prices close to that for NOS, but not for used stuff.

I'd like to buy radio parts because it seems that those are the first things people throw out when they buy a Z. When people want to do a restoration, they're going to need a radio.

Z. When people want to do a restoration, they're going to need a radio.

Exactly why I keep them all from part cars or buy them cheap for other guys!

Radios sell from $100 - $225. Depends if it works, clean, uncut wires.

There are lots of parts that most of us wouldn't buy because we would find a HybridZ way to make it work! lol

I think what we're seeing is the usual ebay battling over something.

I NEVER let anyone know I'm after something by bidding on it. I'll let an item go until the last second, and put down the maximum I'm willing to pay for it. If I lose, that's fine, I wasn't willing to pay that much.

The advantage of this is that the price doesn't get driven up by people trying to outbid each other, because they never get the chance, and they don't know anyone else is after it.

My name is A.J., and I'm an ebay sniper. :icon45:snipersmilie.gif

AMEN brother. I'm always amazed at people who bid on auctions before hand. 99% of the time I wait until the last 15-20 seconds to bid on an auction. I'm on pins an needles, but it definitely works.

What's good about it is it keeps me from going bid crazy. You only have 1 to 2 bids you can ever put in.

I bought Zgads old car that way and much more.

Ya I dont get it. I see people bidding like crazy a day into the auction. They just dont understand the snipe deal. Yup Ive lost a few to others that wanted the item more ..... but Ive won more than my share for near nothing.

My name is JerryB and I to am an ebay sniper.