HybridZ

Just got me a Z31 turbo. need some help

youngblood

yeah it was about for in the maorning i was on my way home arter party hopping ian i guess i didn't realize how fast i was going and i and i make a left had turn into my neiborhood but didn't make the turn and slide into a pole. i was fine but luckly there was no passenger or then probibly would of had some broken legs from the dash crunpleing in. i left to seen and when home the i came back and to cop smelled alchol and gave me a DUI Minor but lucky didn't take me to jail.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was about four in the morning and I was on my way home after a party hoping i can drive still. I guess I didn't realize how fast I was going and I and tried to make a left had turn into my neighborhood but didn't make the turn and slide into a pole. I was fine, but luckly there was no passenger, or then probibly would of had some broken legs from the dash crumpling in. I left the scene and went home. Then I went back and the cop smelled alcohol and gave me a DUI. I'm a minor but lucky he didn't take me to jail.

I tried to fix the spelling/grammar the best I could so people could understand what he meant (or at least I hope he meant).

I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to help out.

There are a number of other great parts on the car, including the engine which, though it was close, appears unscathed in spite of this much-worse-than-pictures-reveal accident.

I snagged the differential and half-shafts and am $500 poorer though $1000 happier... or something.

Youngblood seems to be a good, trustworthy guy (minus the DUI :shifty: ), so I think you'd be safe buying from him over the net... and I know where he lives now so if he screws you... you know :b_hand: <-- whatever that means.

i'd like to appoligize on behalf of the z community for ruining such a good z car. i'm quite devastated myself. and for yalls info i wasn't drunk but i had a drink. the cops said they could smell it on me. but they couldn't really tell i was drunk thats way i only got a DUI "Minor". don't worry i already learned my lesson i almost killed myself and my friend, totaled my first car, and i'm already on probation so i'll get my punishment.

anyways i sold the diff yesterday to shaggy z. i still got the engine and trans and i'd perfer to sell them as one but its whatever. i have tan/brown interior parts, sets are good. i've got the t-tops. left door and hatch are fine. nice taillights and stock spioler. left pop-up headlite and motor, brakes, a/c compressor. i even got a full tank of 93 octane if anyone wants some cheap gas the can come get it out somehow. ha. if there's anything else you might need just hit me up.

I'm not sure how much there worth. and if i sold my hubs it would be order to tow my car off without the wheel but i might just have to do that.

anyway i havent got my engine out yet. i'm working on unhooking everthing and lableling all the hoses and wiring incase whoever need to use the same wireing harness. i also need to barrow my friend's engine jack. it might be another week or two before i have it out i've been pretty bussiee with work and community sevice. i might give someone a discount if they'll hall off the car with the engine in it. i might be to there advantage because they'll have the chance to get every little peice of wireing and other parts they need.

• 3 weeks later...

i thought i was trashed but i pulled it out and it looks ok. there's just a couple of small scratches on the out side and the mounting points where bent but i bent them back. it took a pretty good impact from the crash but it still all together in one piece without any major dents and i bet it still works. ill send some pics when i get time