• Pretty awesome
    • Made it through
    • Uber crappy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeamNissan

I'm a total 80's MUSIC nut lol, consequently synth/synthpop nut :-).

Erasure, KMFDM, The Police, INXS, Foreigner, Super tramp, Genesis, Billy Idol, The cure, NIN, DEATH (RIP Chuck), styx, Bob Marley, New order... Could go on all day. I think the 80's was the pinnacle of modern music. Was all better and better through the 50's, 60's, 70's.. Then sadly all down hill after.

I spent my teen years in the 80s so the music from that era brings back lots of memories, here are some of my favs.

Metallica, Queen's Ryke, Van Halen, Scorpions, Def Lepard, Queen, Styx, Rush, Quiet Riot, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Guns-N-Roses, Ronny James Dio, Billy Thorpe, White Snake, Twisted Sister, Talking Heads, Wang Chung, Billy Idol, Duran Duran, U2, The Police, Genesis (Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel), Pat Benatar, Tesla, AC/DC, etc...

I completely agree with TeamNissan. The quality of music and it's promotion started to decline in the early 90s and never recovered.

I love the music from the 80s and will proudly say I'm a product of the "Hair Band" era.

I also am a big fan of the music from the late 60s through 70s.

Bands like Pink Floyd, Led Zepellin, The Beattles, Kansas, The Eagles, Deep Purple, Cream, Peter Frampton, etc..

BTW jbk240z: It's the Jay Geils Band.

Wheelman

Guest TeamNissan
How dare you! so what do you think, DIO while he was solo or Dio with black sabath?

Its a hard question lol, its like asking genesis or peter gab solo. I consider them 2 dif things so my head doesn't explode ha.