HybridZ

Mike Kelly's Zcar Project

Wheels are 11.5X18 rear with 5 3/8th. I have coil overs and shaved perches. Fronts are 10X18 with 5inch backspacing.

Thanks Man! Someone will enjoy the attention to detail and amount of money spent when it finally goes on sale!

Mike

The car is going to a shop on Tuesday. EB3 Motorsports previously did the dyno tuning on the car with the carb in place. I'm taking the car to them, since they sold me on using the FAST product. I'll get the car buttoned up this weekend and loaded up into the car trailer.

I know some guys aren't going to understand this. This is a DIY site, afterall. However, my strengths, my priorities, and my desire to wrap this project up are driving this decision. It's no different than hiring a trash service or lawn care. At this point I just need the car done so I can start the task of shaking it down at the track or selling it to its new owner...

Mike

Dave, I sure didn't... Busy day trying to get the car wrapped up to send off to the tuner..

David, Like minds think alike. I can't wait until I get the tires mounted up on the CCWs and can get the whole package out in the light for some shots!

Mike

So they've had it for all of a day and they have everything done except that they have no injector function. They pulled the injectors and are going to check their flow and function...

Probably have the car back by the weekend at the rate they're going!!

Mike

BjHines, pics of the efi are back on Page 17.

Tedder, I'm actually going to put it in A2 if I keep it. We'll find out what worked and what didn't. As that plan comes together I'll post more info and see if anyone else wants to piggyback and share the cost/time in the facility.

Mike

I'll let you guys know... There are three individuals interested in the car, so who knows... If a serious buyer is going to pony up to buy the car, it will go. Otherwise, I'll continue to develope the car as we can...

Mike