HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited about the fourth one too. Esp. since it brings back vin and paul walker...

I think it's exciting the way a trip to the doctor is.

You go because there's a problem, and you're not sure if he's going to give you bad news or good news.

Excited because Walker's back?? I always found the guy to be a brutal actor myself.... A pretty boy the chicks like that's just horrible at acting.

WHo cares? Theres z cars in the movie. That should be enough reason to go see the movie!

("the movie is allowed to be bad if it has z cars in it") Usual rule of thumb I go by.

^ Never said I wouldn't watch it, i'm looking forward to it actually. Just saying I personally wouldn't get excited over Paul Walker's return.

Haha good point. Well at least Michelle Rodriguez is back. Not the best actor but shes to hot in person. Dont understand why they "butchanize"(is that a word?) her in that film with the wardrope though.

Haha good point. Well at least Michelle Rodriguez is back. Not the best actor but shes to hot in person. Dont understand why they "butchanize"(is that a word?) her in that film with the wardrope though.

Come onnnn you and I both know we'd still hit it! :lol:

I'm torn. On the one hand, I'll probably go see the movie in theaters because of the Zs, but on the other hand, every ricer on the planet is going to want to race us now, and parts are going to go through the roof :(

Its not that big of a scene. Maybe 15mins. I doubt it will affect anything.