HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably catch flack for this but I actually like the f n f series.

I agree dude, Even though at some times it might seem unrealistic to a trained eye. It still is a pretty good series in my opinion.

To mike and aziza, I'm going to see it tommorrow, I'll be looking! :mrgreen:

I'm going to go see the midnight showing tonight with a couple of car guys tonight. I'll let all you guys know what I think when I get home tonight at 3am. LOL. I'm just impressed they have a Gran National in the movie. That's going to be cool enough.

See ya.

let us know if you see our ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

I'm going to go see the midnight showing tonight with a couple of car guys tonight. I'll let all you guys know what I think when I get home tonight at 3am. LOL. I'm just impressed they have a Gran National in the movie. That's going to be cool enough.

See ya.

*secretly prays for aluminum engine blocks and four valve heads*

;)

Not so secret now, now is it?

I could care less about an aluminum block, it'll only save you a maginal amount, probably about as much as the 4 valve head would increase weight. A DOHC head would be nice though. It'd be even nicer if it used over the counter cams and valvetrain.

I'm seeing the movie this saturday. Be safe everyone.

REMINDING EVERYONE TO GO SEE THE MOVIE AND LOOK FOR AZIZA's AND MY Z CARS!!!!!! :)

we are in a beach party scene with a big tanker truck on the side. and tons of half naked girls.

Hmmmm, I don't think I'll be able to catch your cars the first time, I'll have to rewatch it until I do...

So i just got back from an early viewing of the movie. It was a good movie but I didnt see any Z's in that scene. they only did like one pan over the cars and it was pretty fast and i didnt see them. I was a little bummed. But over all it was a good movie. Nothing to over the top. and a pretty good story line also. Id say go see it if you hadnt planned on in.

So i just got back from an early viewing of the movie. It was a good movie but I didnt see any Z's in that scene. they only did like one pan over the cars and it was pretty fast and i didnt see them. I was a little bummed. But over all it was a good movie. Nothing to over the top. and a pretty good story line also. Id say go see it if you hadnt planned on in.
Were their Zs in the movie at all?

I spotted it! Hard to catch though. I give the movie a b+. Pretty good and enjoyable. Except for the for the part were I come out to my 03 cobra to find the one of thee tires slashed! Seriously, WTF?!?

Oh well, discount tire road hazard warranty FTW.

Guest 280ZForce

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it Aziza they stick the fuel pump into the gas inlet (on passenger side of a red car) at the end of party scene in the Dominican after they steal the gas? Right before it shows Dom on the beach talking to Han with Lettie in the background on the rocks.