HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

• Administrators
Somebody left caps lock on while typing their screen name...

:-P

I was about to make note that "someone" forgot to use their shift key when they created their username, but now I see that has now been, shall we say, "rectified!" :lmao:

Picture7.jpg

Any other observation's?

:lmao:

BWAHAHAHahahahaha….

(BTW, Ron. There will be a 32oz FOSTERS waiting for you on the roof of your 260-Z in the shop in a few minutes.) bgiorno.gif

….

And, I bait the Administrators once in a while, too.... :P What about your user name, there, BRAAP? Hmm? no defense on that front?:twak::P

:lmao: Tough crowd here…

I answered your post in your user title… :lmao:

I've also seen/heard him relate the sound of an inline 6 to his username.

Exactly! The sports car club I have been auto-crossing with since the late ‘80’s named my Z BRAAP due to its perfectly pronounced exhaust note… Name stuck, I ordered the matching Vain plate and used it as my username… The reason I choose all caps is it is a sound, more than name… That's my story and I'm sticking to it!...

backMedium.jpg

It must be allcaps because he's yelling... Do you have anger problems BRAAP? Because it sounds like it from my monitor. :lol:

NO I don't have ANGER PROBLEMS!!!!!! sarcasticclap.gif Get your arse back in the garage turning wrenches on your Z!! minacc.gif NOW!!!!

:lmao:

• 1 month later...