HybridZ

I finally have headlight covers

deja

Not the easiest things I have ever installed but once I got the brackets in the right places they fit well. Word of advice, don't use the supplied tape until you know exactly where the brackets are going to sit. There was a lot of hit and miss. Fortunately I have a ton on 3M tape here. I wanted to rely on the tape to hold them on but chickened out and screwed them down. Here's a closeup, they fit better than my hood, LOL.

cover-closeup.jpg

Looking good, hows the fitment?

Yes they do. In fact they actually make the ones for MSA. Give them a call, they are very cool people.

Wow, it looks like they fit really well. I know some people in the past have had problems, but those look great. Does Altec make smoked ones? I looked on their site and didn't see any.

I thought about the tinted ones, I think they look cooler but was worried about the lose of light. I have upgraded to the cheap Ebay lights which are better than the stock Z lights but still not the greatest. And I'm an old dude with some night blindness as it is, LOL.

Looks great, mine just shipped out from MSA yesterday, I got the tinted ones.

Looks great! I have a set on mine as well. The only thing I dont like is that dirt does get in behind. Especially when it rains, its leaves stains. SO off they go and a cleaning is required.

What we do in the name of good looks.

That front spoiler looks great as well. In trying to decide.... spoiler or air dam???

I'm hoping those gaskets will keep the dirt out. So far its kept our horrible spring time yellow pine pollen out! I have not driven it in the rain yet but I rarely do anyway unless its unavoidable like going to DNI.

That front spoiler is a story in its own.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=129754&highlight=spoiler

Looks great! I have a set on mine as well. The only thing I dont like is that dirt does get in behind. Especially when it rains, its leaves stains. SO off they go and a cleaning is required.

What we do in the name of good looks.

That front spoiler looks great as well. In trying to decide.... spoiler or air dam???

Since I changed my mind and screwed them down anyway that's a good idea, thanks.

BTW I love the orange pint on your car, even if your signature is huge, LOL.

Dale

Looks good. You can bend and break off those side tabs next to the mounting screws. It'll clean up the look a bit.