HybridZ

Guess What I Ran In To?!?!

jc052685

Be glad it wasnt a deer!

my mother hit a deer in our old van once. could have been worse. destroyed the radiator and condensor, the rest was cosmetic like the grill and hood. She was lucky. I am glad I received no damage as I was doing like 75 when I hit the bird, just a lot of feathers to clean up.LOL

Be glad it wasn't a bear! My sister hit one in her old Suzuki X-90. She says it "pulled out" in front of her and ran down the road in her lane. She was like WTF? Than BLAMMO! Toasted car and the bear ran off!

Nice kill!

Be glad it wasn't a bear! My sister hit one in her old Suzuki X-90. She says it "pulled out" in front of her and ran down the road in her lane. She was like WTF? Than BLAMMO! Toasted car and the bear ran off!

Nice kill!

So what was the bear driving when it "pulled out"?

Man I have hit or been in the car for atleast a dozen deer hits! I don't even stop for them anymore to see if anything is damaged, I just watch the gauges to see if anything goes out of the normal range! Ahhhh country living at it's finest!

Guy

I had an owl fly into the opened passenger window and get slammed into the rear window.

Freaked me out. At least it died instantly so when I pulled it from the rear window area it didn't attack me.

Still made me feel sad for awhile. It didn't do anything wrong to die like that. Just wrong place wrong time.

Tom