HybridZ

My other project in the works.

rustrocket

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm bullet proof lexan firewall? it would be kind of heavy, since the stuff is an inch thick or more, but it's strong enough to stop a hand gun! It would make a sufficient firewall incase something went wrong lol

depending on the stuff, 1/4 inch would do.

I see what the problem was. From the back angle, it looks like the shifter is directly next to the side shoulder part of the seat, meaning that if you sat down, the shifter would be at your hip. but taking a closer look at the other angles, it's in a spot you can reach. damn those optical illusions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This post is awesome, especially because I am about to embark on a project using almost exactly the same hardware.

About your coilovers... What resources did you use to determine spring rate and shock type/valving?

Also, what did you end up paying (if you don't mind me asking) for your suspension and steering bits?

Hey guys. Unfortunately, i can't take credit for the actual fab work, just some of the design and all of the cost.

As far as the coilovers go, the rears are from an s14, and i think will probably be a little stiff, as i think they're about 250 lbs/in. The fronts are 225. I dont think we had a formula, although i know he ran it on suspension program 3d.

Sorry i couldnt be more help.

• 1 month later...