HybridZ

The Man's Got SkilZ

Check out the custom SS tank Roostmonkey built for my alky system. Pics could never do it justice. Look at the weld connecting the filler neck to the tank. Looks like it was precision cut and glued, not welded. That is how fine and neat the welds are.

Big shout out to Brad. This is the 2nd tank he has built for me and I am more impressed.

HPIM0044_thumb.JPG

HPIM0045_thumb.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
WHY DO YOU FEEL THAT WAY ("My TIG welder at home is kinda holding me back") AND WHICH TIG WELDER DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AND WHICH TIG WELDER DO YOU WANT?

Anyone ever tell you that using only capital letters is considered "screaming" online? : )

JUST POINTING IT OUT. Press the caps lock button.

SORRY? I use caps to emphasize the more important points, I never yell!

well that's like saying everyone should read your comment first because it's more important cause it's the only one in caps. I know that's not what you mean to do, but yes, it is "internet yelling" and on forums it's kind of obnoxious, if not hard to read. (typography 101).

SORRY? I use caps to emphasize the more important points, I never yell!

I forgive you ;)

You could use bold instead. Just type it in like below:

[b]bold text[/b]

Or use colors:

[color=red]bold text[/color]

well that's like saying everyone should read your comment first because it's more important cause it's the only one in caps. I know that's not what you mean to do, but yes, it is "internet yelling" and on forums it's kind of obnoxious, if not hard to read. (typography 101).

Maby he is just makeing up for the lack of caps??!!:lol: