HybridZ

Greetings from Puerto Penasco Mexico

dr_hunt

wish i was there but i am working out in the iraqi desert fixing army trucks.the defense contracting life.i have to make money for z parts in a sucky economy.just got back from sydney australia from r&r though.suck down a pacifico or del sol for me.i usually go dirt back riding in san felipe when i can(just across the sea of cortez from you).

I can imagine dr_hunt in one of those Corona commercials...sitting on the beach...surfing HBZ on a laptop, hehe.

computer-beach.jpgPicture_1-177.jpg

:mparty::hail::cool::rolleyes:

Dayum, discovered again! I'm the third slacker inbetween the two college hotties.

Pic's later, don't have that capability here.

I am in Puerto Vallarta,Jalisco(way down south) been here the past ten month's...When I drive the Z around it gets lots of attention from tourist.I have only seen around 4 Z's and they are most stock and old.

There used to be a guy on this forum named Thure who lived in Tucson. He relocated to Puerto Penasco a few years ago and opened a motorcycle shop called Bikes on the Beach. He's into Zs so you ought to try looking him up, assuming that he still has a shop there. Shouldn't be too hard to find out.

Mike Mileski

Tucson, AZ