HybridZ

lets see your 240z-260z

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pics of my Z’s evolution to now

Here are some pics of my first RB build while I was in Japan. This is actually in Matt’s garage (cheftrd)

NewIntercoolerSetup.jpg

IntercoolerFrontRight.jpg

settingSDS.jpg

Here it is in Alaska for the first summer

00_00038.jpg

These pics were when I was going to paint the black car red and I just installed my red clip on the black car.

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

Here are the latest pics of the black car.

You can see other various pics of both cars in the rb section

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Nice looking Z there Lalit0!! Love the color. May paint mine that color when I get ready for paint. I like the way the wheels look with the blue.

the original color was gray, the car was painted 6 months ago by the previus owner..

is my first z , and i can't wait for summer!!!

i've seen some z's metalic blue , that's what i wanted!!!!! love that color

your car look's good the way it is , i love your wheels they look good 17X8.5 , mine are 16x7...

post pics before and after you paint it !!!

p2171067sg1.jpg

Shot with FE230/X790

Hi, Here's my 1974 2+2, was brought in from Australia, so thankfully it was rust free. I drove it for a few months and then some work on the car, exterior and engine, still have to do the interior...................

260z007.jpg

260z008.jpg

260z011.jpg

260z012.jpg

260z014.jpg

260z015.jpg

260z016.jpg260z023.jpg260z025.jpg260z026.jpg

Jay.

I know it may seem a silly question but does anyone know the wheelbase of this model (260z 2+2 right???) and did they ever come in a convertible?

Its a long story but I'm trying to find the longest wheelbase convertible in the 240/260 basic shape.

Rob

RIPSNZ: That is one BEAUTIFUL Z. I have a silver 71 240Z, but the paint you have on yours is what I want on mine. What is the paint code and who is the manfacturer of the paint such that I can replicate same? Please advise. Thanks.

I don't think its his... But it IS the most well done and clean 2+2 I've ever seen.

RIPSNZ: That is one BEAUTIFUL Z. I have a silver 71 240Z, but the paint you have on yours is what I want on mine. What is the paint code and who is the manfacturer of the paint such that I can replicate same? Please advise. Thanks.

He actually just quoted jay28, it's not RIPSNZ's car.

jay28 listed his paint code in this thread: http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=143279