HybridZ

Casper,Wyoming

Magnum380Z

I may have to do some work up in Casper,Wyoming ive driven through there,but i have never actually stayed there.

What are the people like? Are they pretty open minded ? Liberal ,conservative? I think the people here at Hybrid Z are pretty open minded so i though i would ask here, looking forward to your replies Thanks

Haven't been to Casper but driven from Denver to Gillette a couple times - closest to Casper was Douglas - but if it's like the eastern half be prepared for a whole lot of NOTHING. I mean you can see forever and there is nothing ... other than antelope. People seem just about like everywhere else. I didn't really see one extreme or another.

Cameron

born and raised in casper wyoming. people like the outdoors there. especially hunting and fishing. not much else to do really. good cycling, both road and mountain bike. usually pretty windy. nothing to stop the wind. when its warm in town, go up casper mountain to bear tap meadow or do the brail trail, lots cooler up there and pretty. thermoplis hot springs is less than 2 hrs away and of course there is yellowstone and the tetons if you have the time.

jimbo

worland, nice. do not know what keeps some of those places alive. greenriver, shoshoni, riverton, evanston. if you go to shoshoni, you have to stop at the drug store. THE BEST MALTS EVER. there are bumper stickers all over wyoming "i get my malts at the Shoshoni drug store" no if ands or buts about it. miss that place.

jimbo