HybridZ

Houston Midnight 1320"

jc052685

Tight... What was with the guy with the black 350z... did he say his car had 420 lbs. of horsepower on the dyno?

yeah......looked like they put him on the spot so he got a little stumly with words. Pretty sure he just buys stuff regardless or its purpose. I am sure you know what i mean.

yeah......looked like they put him on the spot so he got a little stumly with words. Pretty sure he just buys stuff regardless or its purpose. I am sure you know what i mean.

Hahaha yeah. Theres this guy that goes to my school. He has a completely stock v8 lt1 camaro. He put a cold air intake and NOS on it. I guess he thought NOS is the best thing around and the only upgrade you should get? For some reason I get the feeling hes gonna blow something up...:rolleyesg

give a heads up next time you go out there I might make the trek out there......if I am up and running....

Gonna try to make it out to houston raceway park on Dec 5th.

Oh, and very nice hoodless S30. 12.9 is pretty quick

That is the fastest i have been in this car yet. Last run was a 12.999@104 so I picked up just over 4mph. Still has a ton left in it though. Was running 14psi on a stock long block with right over 200,000miles. And the tune was a JOKE. Just tossed the 62-1 that I had on it finaly and took like a minute and a half to tweek timming and whalla. Will have more video of my next track day for sure. If anyone else from the houston area is up for it let me know!!!

edit: Oh, hood was only off cause I was being lazy after the turbo swap. Normally is on the car.

I am curious what I could do with my set-up. I would keep it at 15lbs. and put a little 110 in the tank to help with detionation.......I am a carb'd turbo set-up....

i will assume there is no intercooler? Probably a draw through set up? Methinal injection is the way to go. you can get kits under $450 and they are easy to use and install from what I hear. Shoot man, maybe even going E85, that would be almost the same thing. Lots of prep work though.

edit: I just saw your sig......turbo toms kit and you have a '70 (yello). I have seen you car before at the old school meet at PZ right? Think you hade a blue bottle in there too.

yes I did, and still do. I have thought about the E85 conversion but have not done anything for it yet. I still need to work out a few kinks. I am about to send my turbo off to get freshened, remove my intake and exhaust manifolds to get them refinished and welded. Then it is waiting to get a Electromotive XDi system for the car. It already has water injection on it so I could just use that system and make a fw changes. But all of this takes money and well that is really tight with me right now. I am just haveing to work with what I have currently....

I might make it out.....To show you my tail lights!:D On street tires:ass:

Well shoot, hope to see you out there. Maybe we could cruise down together? I live on the north side, you? I dont know if you saw my "rant" I posted up in the non tech forum but I am heading to the dyno over @ turbochargers wednessday @ 11am. then I am hoping for a good night at the track on friday. What are you 1/4 mile times anyway?

Well shoot, hope to see you out there. Maybe we could cruise down together? I live on the north side, you? I dont know if you saw my "rant" I posted up in the non tech forum but I am heading to the dyno over @ turbochargers wednessday @ 11am. then I am hoping for a good night at the track on friday. What are you 1/4 mile times anyway?

He runs 16s lol.

I was actually out there running as well. I had a stretched Raptor 700 Drag Quad (White). Had to run it since the Camaro is down and the 280 isnt finished yet. I saw you tearing it up out there, I also live on the Northside.:icon14:

Yeah Like Meaty said i Run consistent 16's on high boost:mrgreen:

Come on Jeff...You know who this is right? :rolleyesg

Texis300: me, meaty and Jeff all live on the northside. Me and Meaty are off Kuykendahl and I beleive JC053456788654435678 lives off of 249

Kevin: Finish that Z up quick:mrgreen: