Winter wonderland!

woldson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks about the same out here, you guys might have an inch or two on our snowfall out here. The wife's Subaru couldn't make it out of our private road yesterday, but my GMC 1500 still was able to cruise right up the hill. 5500 lbs + a bed full of snow helps in these conditions I guess.

Here's a picture of my snow clearing apparatus taken this morning.

maxii.jpg

I get to use the Max II to clear the parking lot whenever white stuff starts falling from the sky. Most of last week's snow melted already, but we got a few more inches last night and we're supposed to have more fall on Christmas day.

I need to dig out the video camera so I can post some extended doughnut footage of this thing on the ice.

Not so fast.

My Ice dams were getting BIG.

You can see leaks forming futher back.

Got really worried about water in rooms if this contiued,,,,, so took my latter, crawel up my roof, (after a swig of beer) and shoveled my domers off. 34in of snow, my back friggin aches.

Upper roof 4in high 8in deep.

Lower roof 6 plus in high about foot back,, yikes!

well due to some rain and slightly warmer temps, we've lost some snow up in the PNW, but not enough to keep the subarus off of it :D

Found a loading dock sort of place out by the airport that didn't close its gates, so went in there and drifted around a while with the family Forester, and my friend's WRX.

I dont think the snowplows liked it too much though, cause they tried to plow us in. I love subies :)

S7000021.jpg

S7000018.jpg

We had a blizzard last night. 40+mph winds, lost power for 5 hours too. Disappointing snowfall for such a big storm though.

I got a new little point and shoot digicam for Christmas, so here's what had accumulated on my Z from the "blizzard".

snowyz.jpg

Just got back from CA and shoveled some snow. :(

Apparently my house had 31" of snow at the highest point. It still has about 6-8 inches of slush, and it's supposed to snow again over the next couple days. When I was in CA I went for a walk and got hot. I think it was 77 degrees in Agoura. WTF am I doing here again??? :wink: