HybridZ

AC/DC show in Dallas tonite!!

RB26powered74zcar

Another great show... I was so close it was unreal. I took around 50 pics, and tried to get away with some vid's but they kept catching me and telling me to stop. I managed to get a few short clips.

My seat was seat #1, up against the runway/catwalk. I actually managed to get a hand shake from the singer as he was using the catwalk during the show!! It may not seem that big a deal to all you youngsters, that did not grow up on AC/DC's music, but this simple hand slap/shake during the concert, made my night...

Anyhoo... I'm back at the room till the a.m., then my brother and I will head back to Louisiana...

Later

Cool! Can you hear? I remember hearing that their shows were REALLY f#cking loud. As they should be :mrgreen:. My personal favorite Aussie band is the Beasts of Bourbon..."Oh mama, why don't you get up?"

ahh yes TeX Perkins wasn't it also from the cruel sea he is an interesting character

Another great show... I was so close it was unreal. I took around 50 pics, and tried to get away with some vid's but they kept catching me and telling me to stop. I managed to get a few short clips.

My seat was seat #1, up against the runway/catwalk. I actually managed to get a hand shake from the singer as he was using the catwalk during the show!! It may not seem that big a deal to all you youngsters, that did not grow up on AC/DC's music, but this simple hand slap/shake during the concert, made my night...

Anyhoo... I'm back at the room till the a.m., then my brother and I will head back to Louisiana...

Later

Man I wanted to see them when they were in D.C. and I missed Metallica too. But I did see the almighty Van Halen. :rockon:

:worthless: