HybridZ

Unnatural Aspiration part 3

stony

Car looks sweet!! :2thumbs:

Thanks dude coming from you that's a complement!!! i wish i would have kept mine as more of a street car.

MOtor and some more interior stuff done. It is hot out and staying motivated is hard. tomorrow need to put the tranny in and starting rerouting all the fuel system stuff.

z10.jpg

z6.jpg

z9.jpg

z2.jpg

Got the tranny and driveshaft in. need to shorten the diagonal link in the rear end. I ran out of adjustment and the rearend isnt centered. next is throttle cable, trans cable, finishing wiring. then a bunch of inspecting hardware to make sure everything is tight.

not a moc up tranny ;>

2011-08-01204849.jpg

Got the tranny and driveshaft in. need to shorten the diagonal link in the rear end. I ran out of adjustment and the rearend isnt centered. next is throttle cable, trans cable, finishing wiring. then a bunch of inspecting hardware to make sure everything is tight.

not a moc up tranny ;>

2011-08-01204849.jpg

not a moc up tranny ;>

2011-08-01204849.jpg

not a moc up tranny ;>

2011-08-01204849.jpg

Well today i finally got the car drivable. its not really street worthy yet since i had to pull on the throttle cable with my hand to drive it BUT i did drive it around the block and into the trailer. Only issue i have with it now is when it warms up and hits the operating temp part of the current map it doesn't want to idle. IM guessing its the altitude.

Anyways it has been nearly 9 years since this car has moved under its own power. it was a good feeling !!!!