HybridZ

really cool exterior :P

mbg19

so i was looking at this awesome car and i started to wonder what made it look so good well at least the exterior

so i just came up with this...

a custom body kit that i dont know lol

custom side skirts and the flares

that candy red paint that i love

those rims lol

the side mirrors

and that spoiler

thats pretty much everything i could think off,if any of ya know any of those parts could you please tell me what are they....

and heres the link to the car

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3129724

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it sits really high.

Why does the rear valance sit over the top of the rear flares?

Basically what your looking at is an extended front lip on the airdam, custom front turnsignals that mount in the stock position, 240z bumpers, extended and lowered rocker panels, ZG's, lowered rear end sheetmetal, custom taillights.

Looks like it sits really high.

Why does the rear valance sit over the top of the rear flares?

Basically what your looking at is an extended front lip on the airdam, custom front turnsignals that mount in the stock position, 240z bumpers, extended and lowered rocker panels, ZG's, lowered rear end sheetmetal, custom taillights.

I kind of like how high it sits...it's kind of like the brand new concept cars I've seen. They have large wheels, giving the look of a low riding sporty car, but manage to be high enough off the ground to be daily driveable without a huge hassle.

That is an elegant Z. I like the attention to detail. I love the way the spoiler and the rockers are made to line up with eachother perfectly. I don't like the wheel style, but it does not take too much away from the overall look.

!?Is that a rear wiper?!

The body work is nice, I really like the airdam and the way it flows into the flares. The side skirts work with the original body lines without looking tacked on, and the rear valence works equally well, especially since it kept the bumper. Neat taillights...makes me wonder what they were sourced from.

Honestly, though, the wheels are hideous. They look like something that you'd see on an SUV in a bad neighborhood.