HybridZ

Looking for name of wheels

nope.

EDIT: These are the sportmax

513BK8H582.jpg

The wheels in question look kind of like these, but without such a large spoke flange, not as arched, and the spoke go slightly over the top of the flange and thats where its pointed.

JDM-Panasport-C8-SSR-Work-Datsun-510-S13-AE86-wheels----for-sale_170352380326.jpg

EDIT: well the Konig rewinds are a better example. Where the spoke just edges over the flange on the rim, that is pointed and the spokes aren't as rounded, more edges like above.

This is just killing me. I can't remember :P

3944.jpg

Konig Rewinds? - painted black

DSC03274.jpg

wow! what size and offset? what tire size? and that looks like you're running stock height huh?

as for the rim's you're looking for, i'm pretty sure it's gotta be panasport or the rota's. they're the only one's that i can think of that has what you're discribing.

wow! what size and offset? what tire size? and that looks like you're running stock height huh?

as for the rim's you're looking for, i'm pretty sure it's gotta be panasport or the rota's. they're the only one's that i can think of that has what you're discribing.

they are 15x7 with a 0 offset. tires are 205/50/15. they're actually my loaner rims from my cousins 510. 16 with some 225/50/16 would fit much better though i think.

that pic is my car the first day i got it so it's completely stock. soon to be on coil overs :mrgreen: