HybridZ

Nothing says hardcore gangmember like....

auxilary

Few things.

1. Crappy trigger and muzzle discipline. What wont this generation fail at next?

2. An SKS with that nice of a stock should not be in the hands of someone like that.

3. Given aux is right, those are probably the two heaviest things he's lifted in quite some time, he probably needed a nap. God forbid he exercise.

4. Even if I did have the ability to guess based on the gear in WoW, I would not divulge my knowledge of that skill to the public ;)

• Administrators
Few things.

1. Crappy trigger and muzzle discipline. What wont this generation fail at next?

2. An SKS with that nice of a stock should not be in the hands of someone like that.

3. Given aux is right, those are probably the two heaviest things he's lifted in quite some time, he probably needed a nap. God forbid he exercise.

4. Even if I did have the ability to guess based on the gear in WoW, I would not divulge my knowledge of that skill to the public ;)

:lmao: :lmao:

Yeah real gangsters shoot semi-automatic SKSs...

Yeah, I don't see the 'keyhole' in front of the trigger guard.

Not that I have any knowledge other than entertainment indulgence in such a modification for an SKS...

7354510216_large.jpg