HybridZ

best place to purchase rb26dett

Hoover

every motor i have bought ( two RB20DET's three RB25DET's ) i have bought through a company called JHOT the shipping is quick( longest i waited was 1.5 weeks ) prices are good and all in all they make buying the motor you want a pretty painless deal also the customer reps there are actual car "people" so they know what they are talking about.

http://www.jhotimports.com/

as stated i have dealt with them alot and every motor i have received from them fired right up after being put into the customers cars.

That's pretty much the only place I'd buy from myself. They have a excellent reputation for clean, complete engine sets, and the service is A+.

They may not show everything they have on ebay, so I'd call or email them. http://stores.ebay.com/JHOT-Imports-Used-JDM-Auto-Parts-TX?_rdc=1

Is this Hoover from turbohoses?

Hey James,

You keep'in busy????

Good talking to you back a few months ago.

I'm building another Z car. Why? I have no idea!!!!

I found a buyer for my 3.3 ltr. L6 turbo engine. They bought ecu, trans, manifold, exhaust and all.

I've still got all your parts and plan to use them.

If you've got anything, let me know.

BTW, I have some business in Charlotte this year. I rented a windtunnel to do some testing on a race car. Send me your number.

Hoover

I purchased a RB26 Block and head a while back with intentions on build it or using some of the parts on one of my RB20's. I have now decided against that.

I have it for sale if you or anyone else is interested. The block was pulled out because of piston problems due to a turbo failure. The crank and rods are in great shape. It will need to be bored to to piston scaring.

This is the R33 with the larger crank collar. I also have the head, but I have not decided whether or not to sell.

Let me know if you or anyone else is interested.

Feel free to call or email.

615-796-6234

Thanks

Andy

Despite my best efforts to thoroughly research the company I bought my RB from, my motor ended up getting shipped from Osaka Japanese Auto Parts. The place I ordered it from, jdm_planet, does have an impressive positive feedback record on ebay, so I'm hoping that any problems will be handled properly. It should be showing up at a friends house next week. After he inspects the motor, I'll report back here...