HybridZ

I fear the unknown

woldson

• Administrators

For all those that would like to contact me, (hoov), especially during the down time so we can talk tech Z stuff, I can be reached at;

1 (310) 495-5412

I am available today till approx midnight Pacific time if you want to chat. :wink:

For all those that would like to contact me, (hoov), especially during the down time so we can talk tech Z stuff, I can be reached at;

1 (310) 495-5412

I am available today till approx midnight Pacific time if you want to chat. :wink:

You may just regret that come next weekend. :lmao:

Will their be emotional support groups and mental health advisers available on call while dealing with this "change"?

(thats all Braap needs at 2am , is me calling him and having a nervous break down over the phone, because hybridz is down.) :mrgreen:

Sure! Here is my medical advice for when this switch happens. post twice and call Paul in the morning at: 215-475-5068...that's his real number, try it. :mrgreen: Or you can try his cell: 503-207-0299

Edited by Phlebmaster

Heres a link that might help you out. It's for the Avitar support group, but may come in handy when you realize that HybridZ is not in fact the entire world. It may be tough to take the first step back from the screen for some of us... but trust me, theres a whole world out there, and it's beautifull!

http://www.avatar-forums.com/general-avatar-forum/43-ways-cope-depression-dream-pandora-being-intangible.html