HybridZ

How much time do you spend on hybridZ daily?

tightywhitey185

Me myself spend a good bit of time on here.My 260Z is really starting to get fun now in the restoration process and i read a hell of alot on here.I usually spend on average of about 1 and a half hours daily on here.Im sure some of you Zedd-O-Philes on here spend way more then that.What about you guys?Lets be honest here!

whenever I'm on the comp for something, I'll pop in and check the "new Posts" button, usually twice a day, sometimes 3 times, less frequently once a day, but on rare occasions nonce a day. Between 5 mins to 3 hours at a time depending on how many interesting new posts are up in threads I am following, generally 20 mins to an hour takes care of things in the forst check, shorter in the subsequent times. The most active posting times on here are when I am sleeping, since the mass of posters are in the CONUS, while I am in NZ, so the first check takes in all those guys sitting in front of the computer posting after work, and the subsequent checks are the scattered insomniacs or guys with computers at work, so lower posting volumes.

Something like the "Exotic V8" and "Flat Plane V8" gets a read every time, but I may bypass L related threads for several days and then glance through a few pages of accumulated posts at a time since I'm ore interesed in RBs and V8s. Maybe 1 in 4 threads gets read, the rest I look at the title see it's not something I'm interested in, and pass by.