HybridZ

Why is it so slow here lately

pat1

I guess times must be tough. I remember when there would be a post every few min. Now it seems like a post every few days.

I know, I remember it also and it was not that long ago. This one post every few days is getting old.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget that people in the colder climates are just breaking out of their cabins to go play outside too!  Ever try staying couped up in a house with no Z for four months!  You would be outside too when the weather finally broke.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the flip side, I'm just very grateful the site is still here. You could spend months reading old threads.

Change is always a little difficult, but is necessary. It is not right, it is not wrong, it is just different.

Edited by JSM

Well as a "seasoned" guy, I'm still here reading, but I'm not doing much with the car these days. Once people finish a project, they kinda drop off for a bit. The Northern group is definately in the garage more..All that winter reading, its time to put it to good use.

Someone hurry up and buy my Z so I can start on a new project! All I can post about it, is how well it is driving, that I still get lots of stares while in it, and the megasquirt works so well, it has reduced my fuel costs all accross the power band except WOT! hehehe. Boring eh?

Scott.

• 3 weeks later...

Very slow. It's kinda like watching paint dry lol. It takes two weeks to fill up a page. All I can say is as soon as hybridz changed servers/ website this rb forum went down hill fast. I don't know about the other sections.

Very slow. It's kinda like watching paint dry lol. It takes two weeks to fill up a page. All I can say is as soon as hybridz changed servers/ website this rb forum went down hill fast. I don't know about the other sections.

i noticed a lot of the automotive related blogs that i follow have slowed down big time too. they used to all be updated daily but now once a week, if that.

I've noticed since the ZR200 rear sump oil pan went NLA that most of the forums I've been on that used it have slowed down considerably as that has become the biggest hurdle for "low budget swaps" the RB25 prices have also plummeted here locally due to that very fact a few months ago they were going for $2,500+ and are now down below $1,400, because the "custom" oil pans add so much more to the total cost of the swap. Just a personal observation.

I've noticed since the ZR200 rear sump oil pan went NLA that most of the forums I've been on that used it have slowed down considerably as that has become the biggest hurdle for "low budget swaps" the RB25 prices have also plummeted here locally due to that very fact a few months ago they were going for $2,500+ and are now down below $1,400, because the "custom" oil pans add so much more to the total cost of the swap. Just a personal observation.

I have been building custom pans for several months now. I have a few versions available now from 250.00-575.00.

Don't like the slowness myself but I've personally been busier than usual.... I do try to answer all pm's and help as much as I can though. It was more lively before, hopefully things pickup again :)

Edited by RS Speed

Maybe because it is a forum about a 40 year old car. Most everything has been done before and can be searched rather than creating a new topic about. For me the my350z.com board is slow as well but there nothing new is going on and every topic created is flamed by d bags.

Well, I kinda went into hybernation with so much going on at work, but recently I went into hybridization. I made my own oil pan with trap door baffles and windage tray, got the RB in the car, ordered a Wolf V500 and I have been getting all the plumbing and whatnot done. I really need to drag out the camera and update my build thread. It's quite outdated.