HybridZ

ls1 280zx

Domzs

What kind of headers/exhaust manifolds are you running? Any clearance issues at all?

a friend of mine wants to do the same swap in his car, so it's cool to know someone has knowledge of the swap

it s not a fun project . i used blockhugger on pass. side and trans am shorty on driver side . mod. steering shaft .

post-11413-12731783336375_thumb.jpg

Want to resize the pics, big, eyes hurt :) That looks like a great fit, engine sits so low, what sump/pan are you using? For some reason or other I reckon thats the perfect engine for a S130, well done.

Want to resize the pics, big, eyes hurt :) That looks like a great fit, engine sits so low, what sump/pan are you using? For some reason or other I reckon thats the perfect engine for a S130, well done.

Looking foreward to see a vid of that ! Great build!!

I like the swap good luck on getting your project finished love to see it running when your done.

got her running and street legal last month . she is a beast . i mod. trans am oil pan to clear the rack-n-pinion . engine and trans. fit perfect and the shifter sticks out at fact. location .

Edited by Domzs

what are you going to do with your turbo engine and tranny?

dont know yet . thinking about buying another 280zx and use the trans. , it's a bw t5 . either sell the whole motor or part it out .