HybridZ

why is hybridz......

germ818

why is hybrid z always deleting,modifing, or locking my post? its getting pretty anoying and i cant really find anying wrong with most of my post. Sometimes its just a very small thing that i have to fix. to Top it off they dont even tell you that its locked or what not and they dont mention, what things need to be fix on your topic. Other forums let you know before they do anything.

_DONT LOCK THIS ONE_

Edited by germ818

• Administrators

First off, welcome to HybridZ. As you may have found in looking through this forum, it has been around for some time, established in early 2000. You may have also noticed this is not a typical generic Z car forum, but a technical high performance forum dedicated to extreme performance Z cars, sort of like a graduate program geared towards high performance Z cars, hence the name, HybridZ. :wink: As such, we hope all new members will take the time to read the forum rules, upper right corner of the page;

RULES-1.jpg

The staff have gone to great lengths to keep this Z car forum a cut above the standard Z forums. As such we have some rules that are not typical of regular car forums and members are expected to abide by those policies.

Reasons for your posts being tossed in the shed are;

Rule #2. Being as this forum is an extreme performance forum, it is expected that members already have a basic understanding of their cars and have some mechanical ability, own some form of a service manual such as a Haynes manual and exercise the search function exhaustively before asking basic questions.

Rule #3, a descriptive subject title. Not only will that help you get more traffic to your questions, but the people that might be able to answer those questions will know by the subject title if it is a thread worth opening.

Rule #5, basic sentence structure is required. We do not expect college level grammar here but we do expect grade school level sentence structure such as capitalization, punctuation and some effort in proof reading before submitting a post. Staffs view and opinion about why this is can be found in this link;

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/64626-lazybroken-shift-keys-rant-does-this-apply-to-you-lets-clean-it-up-please/

Again, welcome to HybridZ, we hope this forum is one you can call home for your extreme performance Z car needs. :2thumbs:

Paul,

HBZ staff.

Edited by BRAAP
Typo's.

It makes good sense to me. All rules anyone should be able to operate within easily.

And by the way - Thank You for having me here. I hope to fit in and enjoy the "second" level of Z car knowledge. I've been to the first level and now it seems to be the time to expand my horizons. Thanks Again.

the rules are pretty fair, but you cant mess with freedom of speech. if i have a problem or concern i should beable to talk about here on hybridz(only if its about z's). not everyone here know everything about z cars. oh and the maderator should tell you whats wrong with your post or what ever it is that they locked. how would you know what you did wrong.

ps. how the hell would you know who locked your post and the search video is wack. It has nothing to do with this topic. i do use the search button.

Edited by germ818

the rules are pretty fair, but you cant mess with freedom of speech. if i have a problem or concern i should beable to talk about here on hybridz(only if its about z's). not everyone here know everything about z cars. oh and the maderator should tell you whats wrong with your post or what ever it is that they locked. how would you know what you did wrong.

ps. how the hell would you know who locked your post and the search video is wack. It has nothing to do with this topic. i do use the search button.

Yes you have a freedom of speech but when you signed up for this site you agreed to the rules or else you wouldn't have been able to sign up. So by signing up you were "saying" that you were going to follow the rules. It doesn't matter which moderator or Admin locked your post because you weren't following the rules, which if you had looked at them you would notice you were breaking the rule that you had to update your location on your profile and if you had read the rules and followed them, your posts and etc. wouldn't have been locked.

Edited by 19752802+2

• Administrators

You are missing the point and we are not going to get into a pissing match.

1) This is a privately owned forum, much like your house. One man “owns” it, pays the bills to maintain it, etc.

2) This is NOT a public or government owned/ran venue!

3) As such, that owner gets to make the rules, like your own house.

4) The owner of this forum can allow whomever he wants in and can kick out whoever he wants, again, just like your own house.

5) Disrespect the owner of this forum/house and his rules and you will be shown the door. He does not want to hear whining from a newb because he is butt hurt for not getting the warm fuzzy feeling he thinks he should feel.

You joined this forum and did not read the rules. You asked why your posts were getting tossed in the shed and were politely shown where you were in violation of the rules and where those rules are so you could read them. You come back whining more because you do not understand and in that whining you are still posting with no capitalization, violating forum rules!

You do not have to like the rules of this forum, but if you want to be a member of this forum you will abide by its rules, including using your keyboards shift key, or you will be shown the door.

Regards,

HBZ staff

the rules are pretty fair, but you cant mess with freedom of speech. if i have a problem or concern i should beable to talk about here on hybridz(only if its about z's).

OMFG did he ACTUALLY make that statement? What is he, like 16???

Someone wasn't reading closely. What was that one passage in the T&C?

You want 'free speech' start your own forum. See how far it goes.

That statement befits the screen name chosen at least. :blink: