HybridZ

why is hybridz......

germ818

I remember one of my mentors throwing spark plugs and the errant nut at your head when you did something stupid. With a thick German accent he would say "Vast is you, un idiot? Do you not tink? Vas ist in your head ven you tink to say such a sthupid ting?"

Getting doinked in the head with a nut now and again got me THINKING a lot more, and talking a lot less. (It also got my peripheral vision acute, with a neck like a chicken to bob my head side to side or duck quickly to preserve my scalp's integrity--and saved me on more than one occasion from taking a shot to the head as someone nearby let fly of soemthing under spring tension or with pressure behind it..."to all good things there is a purpose" those old men, they knew what they were doing, even if you never realized it!)

I guess Shedding is the P.C. quivalent of getting a spark plug thrown at you by your teacher from across the shop bay. There is a reason they gave the connotation they did to 'Stern Taskmaster'...

Sometimes, I wish we could go back to the old ways... just for a little while. I got plenty of nuts and plugs and gawd knows I've wanted to use them now and again. When is it my turn?

I say, when is it my turn???

:D

Edited by Tony D

I remember one of my mentors throwing spark plugs and the errant nut at your head when you did something stupid. With a thick German accent he would say "Vast is you, un idiot? Do you not tink? Vas ist in your head ven you tink to say such a sthupid ting?"

Getting doinked in the head with a nut now and again got me THINKING a lot more, and talking a lot less. (It also got my peripheral vision acute, with a neck like a chicken to bob my head side to side or duck quickly to preserve my scalp's integrity--and saved me on more than one occasion from taking a shot to the head as someone nearby let fly of soemthing under spring tension or with pressure behind it..."to all good things there is a purpose" those old men, they knew what they were doing, even if you never realized it!)

I guess Shedding is the P.C. quivalent of getting a spark plug thrown at you by your teacher from across the shop bay. There is a reason they gave the connotation they did to 'Stern Taskmaster'...

Sometimes, I wish we could go back to the old ways... just for a little while. I got plenty of nuts and plugs and gawd knows I've wanted to use them now and again. When is it my turn?

This is not 'Nam! There are rules!

I came on here for answers not to be treated rudely.

Where do you get off making fun of my name, "hoov100"? You want to talk about acting childish on the net? You're a great example.

Nobody is perfect. But I guess in your little forum here, you HAVE to be or else people start acting rude and making fun of you ("yetterben" and pretty much EVERYONE else.) for making a mistake. I am not going to waste any more of my time here. And you know what? sometimes, RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!!

You are all a bunch of rude pricks!!!!

:)

I was with you up until here...

sometimes, RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!!
On here, no they aren't. They're here for a reason, every single one of them. Follow them if you want to enjoy your stay, because if you don't, you will find your time here anything but pleasant. They are all pretty simple rules BTW, so you should have no problem following them.

I came on here for answers not to be treated rudely.

Hmmmmm so did I.

Nobody is perfect. But I guess in your little forum here, you HAVE to be or else people start acting rude and making fun of you

If you haven't noticed, this isn't a "little forum." ;)

You damn kids are making me a bitter old man at the age of 23.

You'll figure it out one day. Could have been here but I guess not. Enjoy your Zdriver/Zcar info.

:mparty:

Yes! He's finally off my back! I love you Tony! The only time I feel rebellious is when you are you teaching me a lesson, rather then letting me watch someone else get it!

For the original poster:

http://www.break.com/index/play-him-off-keyboard-cat.html

That's definitely you.

Mods are probably keeping this alive, for our enjoyment.

EDIT: I can't even fathom to explain the amount of laughter I am experiencing. The true reality of Play Him Off Cat, is extraordinary.

Edited by josh817

Woah. I leave for one semester to get a Mercedes and at least attempt to get into med school and everything goes to Pot on HBZ. The old farts are rambling about the good ol' days again without actually providing and constructive or otherwise useful information other than it has been done before and the young kids are not only getting a sense of entitlement but a sense of indignity too? Sheesh.

129037160057365412.jpg

Who are you? What even gives you the right to believe that you can break the rules and that you are above them? Look, I'm the same age as you are (to the day) and I understand your plight. The English language has been undermining the 20 year old college kid for years. It doesn't help that using that damned search button takes hours of time to get that little snippet of information that the original poster may have taken years to learn and you simply cant be bothered since you have more important things to be doing with your life. I mean, why should you ever have to work to present your information in a manner that reflects respect for the amount of time that others have accrued when you should just get everything you ask for? It's the modern age for Chrissake, where we get whatever we want when we want it and any basal level of effort should be seen by the general community as showing at the very least above average effort and/or intelligence. It should be understood that in this modern world the only person that matters in the whole wide world is you. That is to say, that uselessly cluttering the forum with incessant whining about how you should not have to waste your time creating some intelligible statement so that you can waste our time (and presumably creating more bitter people that get tired of sifting through claves of ignorance) should not only be expected but embraced!It is only logical. You're 20 and you've most likely got plenty of leftover testosterone raging from those turmoil-filled teenage years that you just need to rid in your now maturing (physically) self. What better way than to shatter those blasted rules into tiny bits while you assert your newly gained manliness over the infinite spaces of the internet?

Just because it takes a village to raise a child doesn't mean the entire village wants to.

I'm sure that if you're unwilling to spend those precious moments of your time to facilitate use to spend precious moments of our time, you're more than welcome to figure out everything by your self.

And just so we're clear, the First Amendment to the US Constitution (don't worry it's some stupid thing a bunch of old people wrote a long long time ago in this time called the "18th Century", which as we all know is a myth since the world started with WWII) states this:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Lucky for us, HybridZ is not run, sponsored, supervised, or bailed out by these United States and their wonderful elected administrators. Though it is likely that some arm of the US Government lurks regularly. Rumor has it that RTz is or was at one point active CIA. Who knows.

That said, nice try and thank you for playing, but the First Amendment and guarantee of free speech has no extension of its coverage into HBZ. Thank you for playing.

Cliff notes: Put on your big boy panties and act like you're moderately capable of caring about others as well as yourself or find the door and learn to do it all by yourself. Completely your choice.

I'm not perfect and I've made tons of mistakes on this forum. I'll admit them (sometimes not with the humility I should have, but that doesn't mean I'm not working on it), take whatever retributions come with the ramifications of my actions, and move on. So, I'll learn how to improve my Datsun experience but also how to become a more personable individual. It's win-win.